Sarah-15

I know I need to talk to Justin. I don't know how though. I didn't ask him what class he is in or what his form room is. I could've even asked him what his first lesson was, and I would've been able to find him.

I have a free period first, so I walk to 6th form workroom because it is much quieter than the library. When I walk in I get hit with the smell of coffee, that would be great to wake me up a bit better. I can't I had some this morning not because I particularly like it, it is just the only way I can manage to get through a day. When I wake up and push the coffee aside I saw my friend, Sara, my only friend. The only one who sees me maybe that's why we became friends because all the teachers we both had the two of us in their classes call me the wrong name, and occasionally Sara Sarah but that might not be because of me but just because people get that confused. Not because we look similar, in fact, are looks are as opposite as can get, but that our names are similar which somehow confuses people.

"Sarah, how's Ozzie?" Oscar, my little brother, is a nuisance. I don't know how Sara can put up with him in any way. 

"He's good." Probably the only person in my family who needs no sleep so makes sure no one else does. "How do you put up with him?" She looked at me with those eyes and tapped her head. Of course. I tried to see if she knew Justin.

"Do you know the identical twins in year 10, or like what form they're in?" I hope she understands what I mean.

"Erm... I believe they are in... One of the rooms in maths. I am not 100% sure but if you want to find them I would go there at break."

"Thanks, if you want you can come with me," I ask I know she won't she never does I believe she only my friend because she feels sorry for me. She has other friends.  She's strong I bet that her friends tell her to stop hanging around with no one, me.

"Sorry, Sarah I am busy." Just like I thought. Busy with your other friends.

"It's okay I just thought I should ask. In case you did want to." I tried to hide the disappointment I didn't expect there to be.