My Brother is Super Annoying-42

Justin's Pov

I lie on my bed with nothing. Most Wednesdays I would have something to do. I would be dreading going to school. At least that was something to do. I did get a lie in, but that wasn't enough. I NEED SOMETHING TO DO! I just lie on my bed watching my brother pace the room wondering what to do. Not even listening to his thoughts are interesting anymore. 

"Urgh, I'm bored!"

"Do homework." My brother quickly barks back. I just roll my eyes. Who would do homework on a free day with no school? The only thing I can hear is my brother's steps.

"CAN YOU STOP IT!" I had enough of his pacing. I've had enough of his sarcastic tone. I've...I've had enough of HIM

"SORRY JUSTIN!" My brother yells back "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED!" Yes, I do, I know the person who turned that person to stone...I don't say it out loud. I keep it to myself, (of course) saying it out loud would make mine and Joseph trust completely vanish, the bridge has already started to crumble. I get up off my bed to leave the room but before I get to the door my dad bursts through. He looks at us both with the same eyes he did after we tricked him last week.

"You two shut the hell UP!" My dad says. Neither of us makes eye contact. We just keep our heads down looking at his feet. He then leaves the room. 

"Someone else has powers not just the girl who disappeared and...um..." 

F-don't I urgh I'm so stupid. Pineapple. Potato I kangaroo.

I hate it. Joseph always trys to keep his mind muddled so I don't know what he's thinking. Whoever begins with F I guess is someone else with powers and it's not Taliah or Sarah.

"I meant to say," He starts off saying whilst I stare at him so he knows I know he is hiding something. "There's that girl we saw who disappeared and now there's someone else most likely who froze that person in stone." Sarah and Taliah...there's someone else, otherwise, he wouldn't mess his thoughts like that, AND THEY BEGIN WITH F. I wasn't going to leave after our dad came in but I HAVE had enough of him. I grab my phone and leave.

Me: You home?

Me: Im coming over if you dont respond

"Mum I'm going for a walk," I say barely looking up from my phone. 

"Be careful!" Is all my mum calls from the living room. She probably doesn't know which one of us it is. If she knew it was me she would probably wouldn't let me because I wanted to.

Me: SARAH!

Sarah: I was doing homework

Me: Of course you were

How can she be BOTHERED? If I told her I was bored she would probably come up with the same suggestion as Joseph.

Sarah: Doesn't sound like I had much of a choice on you coming over.

Sarah: My parents still aren't home so it will be fine

Me: you didn't

I walk over to Sarah's house and knocked on the door. Knock Knock. The door opened to an unimpressed Sarah. My smile grew when I saw her. It's really easy to wind her up.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to get here," Sarah said sighing. "I was hoping it would take longer."

"Good to see you too!" I say more than happily. I quietly closed the door behind me. "How do you think Taliah is?" I say concerned this time,

"I hope she's ok," Sarah says with sadness tinting her voice. "She's not answering her phone. I wish I knew where she lived." I see a perfect opportunity.

"Isn't that a bit creepy." When I say this Sarah pushes me. I just smile at her reaction.

"You know what I mean!" It's great winding Sarah up. 

"So have your parents abandoned you?" Sarah sighs at that question.

"They kidnapped my younger brother and sister and thought their eldest daughter was a liability." Wait...

"Since when did you have two younger siblings?"

"Since they were born." Thanks, Sarah for that. I guess I deserve it after how much I've wound her up.