Who is he?-78

Fifi's Pov

I listen to all the sounds I can hear which is just distant voices. They probably just sound farther away from the closed van doors.

My hands start to fidget I don't want to stay here. They told me to stay. It could be dangerous if I leave. I can't stay here for much longer. Just as I raise my arms to take the blanket off me I hear the door for the van open. When the door opens the sound of talking spontaneously enters and fills the room. I try to subtly lower my arms. I hear a foot stepping on the floor of the van. I hear the footsteps coming closer to me.

The blanket was pulled from me and thrown to the other side of the room. I fight, to the best of my ability, against the light my eyes were not used to. Through blinks and squints, I see the face of the person who was sitting in the corner of the van. I wondered what his problem was. Why is he here now? He puts his hand in my face. His pinkie and thumbly comfortably reaching the side of my face on my cheekbones, his palm of his hand under my chin and his fingertips on the top of my forehead. I felt heat leaving his hand onto my face. It. Got hot. Struggled. Breathing. Breathing. My breaths got deeper. If at all.

I heard a sudden yell. Instantly the hand left my face. The cold air hit like a meteor. I hadn't realized how hot his hand had heated my face. I would've fallen off the bench hadn't I been between boxes in a crib like structure. My eyes were blurred over. My hand was on my chest. My tears were falling down my face. I closed my eyes and let my tears fall down faster and faster. As I readjusted to being able to breathe cool air and being in cool air I felt the back of a hand on my forehead. It was gentle and not the same person. I sighed at that realization. 

"Leave the blanket off." It was a voice I recognized. Erinn.

"Why did he come in here?" It sounds like it could be Eric. It seems to be whoever is next to me with the closeness of the words.

"Maybe he thought she was, one of...them." Who are them? Why is it a bad thing to be one of them? Was he one of them? The questions are back.

"Sweetie everything's fine." I hear Erinn say whilst I open my eyes to see her caressing my cheek. "He won't hurt you!"

"Did he do anything, to you?" I put my hands over my face and turn over and curl up into a ball. I don't want to deal with this. I heard one of them sigh. I felt the blanket being relaid gently on top of me.