Justin-20

Last night just like they said my mum brought some pyjamas to sleep in and a clean uniform. I can't believe Joseph isn't awake. It has been over a day.
I don't get out of bed until I hear someone banging heavily on the door.
"Get changed now or miss breakfast!" The mysterious voice yelled from the other side of the door.
Right after that I jump out of bed and get changed as quickly as I can. I wonder if they will make me go to school without lunch. They probably will. Let's hope breakfast is big enough to keep me from starving before I get home for dinner.
I just sit there wondering what I was supposed to do. I think I was waiting for the voice to come back but it never did. I am quite an impatient person I think I waited a minute... Maybe that's why the voice isn't back.
I stand up and head to the door. I reach out to grab the door handle but it was missing. It's a pull! How am I supposed to open the door? I knock on the door seeing where that would get me. Surprisingly someone actually opened the door. The door frame had a man who just about fits in the frame. The man stood there intimidatingly and glared at me top to bottom with a murder full glare. I felt he didn't want to be there at all and he would prefer to be anywhere else.
"Master Deans." He says eventually. "Follow means no dawdling."
What is he talking about? Me, dawdle never!
He brought to where I could only guess was a kitchen. It had two ovens on the right, whatever they're called things above the ovens, an island near the back of the room and more stuff I had no idea the name of. The one thing that seemed off place was the round wooden table, the thing is what confused me most was that there weren't any chairs around the table. The room also gave me an unsettling feeling, that could be down to that I was in a room ALONE with a guy who earlier looked like was going to kill me.
"Your breakfast is Weetabix." He says in a monotone voice like he needs some action like a murder mystery to make him smile. "There's milk you can add if you want."
He leaves me in this empty room I am still confused why there are no chairs.
When I finally realize I probably will get yelled at by whoever yelled at me before if I don't hurry up.
Aww, there normal Weetabix with no chocolate chips in. I eat them so I don't have to starve in school for the whole day, EVEN though they were PLAIN. I was just thinking if they would be nicer with milk or not when someone rudely interrupted my thoughts.
Bang
"We're leaving. Brush your teeth after school." Joseph would never approve of that but I don't question knowing whatever I say it won't matter. In fact, I just realized that my mum didn't bring a toothbrush maybe she was told not to. I know my mum she probably just couldn't be bothered to.
I follow the same man that showed me to the kitchen. I look around trying to see whereabouts in the building we're in. It's funny I don't remember anything we go past, probably because I was too tired to really be paying attention.
We get to a door and he opens it revealing the blinding ball of fire in the cloudless blue sky. He opens the door of the police car waiting to get driven by the man. Sadly I wasn't allowed to sit in the back. I sit on the drivers left. When I look around I see my bag, I wonder what my mum packed. Probably EVERYTHING so I have to carry a heavy bag. Urgh, she might have been in a good mood last night so maybe...