Questions Leave!-63

Fifi's Pov

I find a ring. Wait...why am I okay with this? Where am I? Am I finally awake? Where can I find the answers? Nowhere. I have to create the answers...anyway...I found this ring. It's cool in my sweaty palm. It's probably sweaty from the stress of all the things which just happened. I trace over the surface with my fingers and I feel something engraved onto it. It was "rimum". What does that mean?

ARGH! Why do I have all of these questions? Including that one. I want the answers...I need the answers...please? Who am I asking? I'm going crazy. No one's going to answer these questions. Am I in a forest? Why am I in a forest to begin with then why is this ring here? How did it get here? Actually, how did I get here? Stop with the questions, Fifi!

I look closer at the ring to examine it. I hear a click behind me, but I don't turn. I probably should. Why don't I want to? Questions...LEAVE! I hate always questioning things. I hate having these questions in my head all the time.

"Hey, you!" A masculine voice came from somewhere...where? I have no idea. I believe he was behind me and he was responsible for the weird clicking sound I heard earlier. I turned around to confirm my suspicions. I didn't feel like I was in a hurry to turn around and I'm not panicking even though I clearly see he has a gun. A gun which is aimed right at me.

"What's your name?" He's very demanding but I don't worry. I remain and still have the eerie calmness. I don't say anything. I can't say anything, not because I'm in shock. I'm not a ghost. No. Sarah's a ghost. I still don't say anything. I'm silent not a ghost. I'm mute. He can't get me to say anything, especially my name. I refuse to speak. Well...did. I can't remember how to form my words or anything like that. My name is Fifi but he can't know that. He briefly glances over his shoulder and pulls the trigger. I'm still calm. I'm calm. I'm strangely calm. I calmly have the ring in my fist. I heard the echoing sound of a gunshot. When I heard it go off I say black and heard many more gunshots from further away in response to his.

Still calm...I realized it was a dream. Is that why I was calm. Did I subconsciously know I was there in a dream and not reality. QUESTIONS! What's weird is I didn't wake up in a panic or out of breath like you normally do after a nightmare. Well could it be classed as a nightmare? I lift my hand which originally was in a relaxed fist. I went to touch my head to see if it was hot and sweaty. When I do this I felt something slip out my hand. Whatever it was fell onto my bed right in front of me. I feel in front of me where I thought it might've fallen. I felt a ring. That's odd. I found a ring in my dream.

WAIT! I was with Joseph...what happened. How am I home? Did...was...was that also a dream? What isn't a dream. I rested my head on my knees in confusion. I feel around the edge of it. To no surprise of my own something was engraved onto it. Something happened. That couldn't have all been a dream.

I mentioned a Sarah, but I don't know any Sarahs. None. No one in my family, no class mates and certainly no friends. Why did I refer to this Sarah as a ghost, is her surname Ghost? QUESTIONS LEAVE! YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE! Your not welcome in. My mind or head. (Or brain for that matter).

I turn the bedside lamp on and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the ring and yep. The same thing was engraved. "rimum". This is not a coincidence. But what is it? I need to find Joseph!