Hot or Cold-94

Fifi's Pov

It was just one sudden vibration. I decide to move away from where I was to avoid getting tangled up with what happened there which caused the vibration. I felt the wood and it gave me an idea. There obviously was some sort of trapdoor which caused me to fall down. I pressed up but then I realized it was most likely a pull-down because otherwise, I would've found it difficult to fall in it as I had. I grab hole as best I can with my fingertips and try to pull it down with my weight and kicks but I kept on losing my grip on the wood and with an injured wrist it didn't make it easier. I decided to try another spot.

I got a thought. I'd got that hammer from somewhere. Did I have something to do with the random object? With my good hand, I traced a circular shape on the wood and traced my finger back and forth between the circular shape I had just drawn in my mind.

Suddenly, I floated. My head broke into a room. I wasn't underwater. Well, my head wasn't the rest of my body still was. It was dark in the room I had entered but It wasn't as bad as it was under the water. I tried to pull myself up which normally I could since it was just like getting up on the side of the pool but with my injured wrist, it made it difficult.

I tried a different tactic. I lifted my legs up so they were on top of the wooden floor, leaving my head in the water. I then pulled my self using my one good hand and my stomach muscles.

Once I had gotten the whole of me out of the water, with quite a lot of struggling, I realized how cold I was. I was in a dark room, freezing and wet, unsure of where I am. I slowly stood up shivering. Until I felt the room heat up. Well, I think it did. Until I walked over to the door. I go to leave the room and grab onto the handle but when I do that I felt stiffness on the handle and heard a weird sound on the handle. It was like it had frozen which wouldn't make sense if I thought the room was heating up. Unless...no. Could it? FIFI! I breathe in and out. I slowly open the door to find another door with some more light. Except this door had a weird pad and no handle. I wonder which button would open this door. At least it's giving me a bit of light from the screen on the pad.

What button did that person I saw earlier press?