Tears-97

Sarah's Pov

I'm useless. I'm useless. I'm useless. The repeating thought kept coming round and round in my head like a meri-go-round. I was lying on the floor. It's been around an hour. I've not done much. I don't deserve anything. I felt tears welling in my eyes. "NO!" I scream. "I can't cry!" I say fighting back the tears in my eyes. I quickly roll over so I was on my front in a plank-like position. I screamed and started punching the floor rotating which hand I was punching the ground with and balancing myself.

I crashed down to the floor with tears engraving a stream down my cheeks. I quickly stand up with the fury still in me. I was crying. Crying maniacally. That didn't seem to stop me though. I started punching the only place where I could find bare bricks, the basement. I was crying, it stung so bad but why should I care? I was screaming in pain and anger whilst tears cemented all over my face whilst punching a wall with my bare fists.

I should stop. I should stop. Why should I stop? I got out of the staircase for the basement. I looked at my fists. Their recked. The tears come more and worse as I collapsed against the floor once again.

Knock knock

Someone's as the door, no way I'm actually going to open it. It's probably- tears were falling to much. The ground was quite comfortable. I can't believe they would do this to me. I didn't even call them they didn't have to kick me out. I'm just sixteen but I guess they don't care. I'm their child! I'm their child's sister! They don't see that and if they do they don't care.

I don't know where I'm going to go but wherever it is won't be here. Why did this have to happen?
Because your useless Sarah. More tears poured. Not really like they ever stopped.