Do I have to be here?-47

Justin's Pov
I slowly open my eyes with something over my mouth and nose helping me breathe. I... think I'm in a hospital. I try to sit up but the moment I do a nurse comes and sees me trying and gently makes me stay on the hospital bed.
"What happened?" I asked the nurse. She turned around to see if anyone was behind her.
"I'm not sure. No one is really that sure. We were hoping you or...someone else would know." Are they talking about Sarah? Do they not know who she is?
"Can we just ask you to confirm your name?"
"Justin. Deans." I can't be bothered with these sort of questions. "Were you talking about Sarah?"
"Err, is that the girl with blonde hair?" I nod "Oh then yes." Many more people in the world have blonde hair but sure if that's how you want to put it.
"I'm going to have to ask you a series of questions about what happened is that ok?" NO. I sigh and nod because I'm going to have to if I want to or not.
"Why were you at her house?" Question Number 1.
"She's a friend and I didn't want to be at home with my twin brother 'cause he's annoying," My tactic might be just answer EVERYTHING in my answer to her question so I don't get more questions to answer.
"Alright, do you have any siblings bah your twin brother and what's he called?"
"My sister, Daisy and Joseph." Question 2 down just probably 98 more.
"That's good, where is your brother now?" Why this question?
"That's what I asked Sarah before stuff happened because he came over looking for me." SHE BETTER NOT ASK ABOUT WHAT STUFF HAPPENED.
"What's the last thing you remember," I told you NOT to ask that.
"Sarah speaking," DON'T ask what about.
"Do you know what about." I ALREADY TOLD YOU.
"I already TOLD you, about where Joseph was," I say clenching my teeth to prevent me from lashing out at her.
"I need you to stay here and not move." WHAT?
"What am I supposed to do then." She has boring rules.
"Rest." I'm sure I made a face about her suggestion but she ignored it probably because she's already tired dealing with me. My mind is so...fuzzy. I have this weird feeling...Everything was gone.
I hear talking. So blurred..." we got him," I think someone said that...who? Who did they get? Everything is spinning.
Thud
He hit my left cheek, but no pain came with it. I feel like...someone is shaking me but no one is there. I feel a trickle of what I can only assume is blood trickling down the left side of my lips. There holding a gun.
Bang
They shot my leg but...again there's no...pain. I'm not complaining. I just don't understand how I got here.
Gasp
"Wh...wha-what?" I think I woke up. I seem more alert than I ever have.
His eyes rolled back. How is he ok now?
"Argh."I moaned. My head feels like it's about to explode.
"Are you ok?" The same nurse from early asks. "Your sweating and...we just lost you." My hand is shaking like mad.
Who were those people who I saw? I go to bring my leg to my chest but the pain was enriched by my right leg. I screamed the pain was unbearable. My breathing was out of control.
"Are you ok? What do you need?"
"My-My leg."
"Let me look at it." A doctor pressed around it, it brought unbearable pain.
"I think you broke your leg as well as your arm."
"How?"
"I don't know sweetheart but you seem to be good at randomly breaking bones or at least fracturing them." It has something to do with my brother. I don't know what and I don't know why I think that but I do.
"I'm going to have to check you through an x-ray again."
"Again?"
"Yes. Don't ask any more questions." Why?
We need to know more about that girl and his brother.

Why? I hope my brother is ok. I wonder what could've happened to him. If Mom can't find him he's probably not anywhere near home. I can only bare the pain if I don't move my leg. It just turns to a distant throb. They then injected something into me. Everything went black. It probably was supposed to do that. Probably a sleeping thing. It just felt so empty. It was almost calming, almost...nice. Almost.