Newspaper Report

Young Girl Turns to Stone at  Drury Wynd High

A 12-year-old girl was found frozen in stone outside the bathroom in  Drury Wynd High. It is under investigation of what could've possibly have happened. It is unknown if it was a person, creature or a failed experiment. It is unknown if it will happen to other students and if what caused this is dangerous and deadly. The school will be closed until there are more answers to these pending questions.

The girl has been identified as Lucy Saphire Wise. Her parents have been told and are completely shocked. Everyone wants to know "How is this possible?" It has brought many to blame the headmaster or the girl who was with her. The last CCTV footage of her was when she went into the girl's bathroom. On the CCTV it also shows a girl identified by the police but because of her age remains anonymous to the public. It shows this girl walking towards the bathroom Miss Wise disappeared in and her starting to talk to someone but lockers block the footage of who exactly. Then shows her stepping back and run away. It is unknown if she was talking to Miss Wise and she suddenly turned to stone, if the girl had turned her to stone or even if she was talking to the person who did it when she spotted Miss Wise or if that person she spoke to was threatening to turn her to stone and the only reason they didn't go after her was because they knew that there was a camera there.

The police and Doctors can't determine if she's dead or not. They believe she probably suffocated in the stone if her organs didn't turn to stone. They are too worried trying to see if it's still skin underneath will get all hope of her living to disintegrate.

The body will most likely take a year before Doctors will allow her family to take her home.

Quotes:

Lucy Wise's Mother, Ruby Wise: "Whoever did this to my little girl, I'm telling you justice WILL be served against you."

Lucy Wise's Farther, Charles Wise: "I want my daughter back. You might've done this whoever you are but I will get her back. I must...for her."

Lucy Wise's best friend couldn't be found for a quote.

The Headmaster of Drury Wynd High: "I hope you can see I had nothing to do with this. I wish the family and anyone else affected by this my glowing regards and I'm deeply sorry that this had happened to anyone. If it was, in fact, a student or a teacher they will be swiftly removed from this school."