Argh, Stupid Joseph-59

Fifi's Pov

This is probably an awful idea. Oh well. I see a warehouse. It doesn't seem like it has been used to keep anything in for a long time. It looks spooky. That might be where the scream came from. I get closer to the warehouse and spot some metal steps leading to a dark hole which probably once was a window.

Joseph's Pov

My mind was blurry, fuzzy and closed. I only heard my ringing thoughts through the blurry confusion. I only saw the fuzzy blackness even when I attempt to open them. I only felt the ravaging pain closing on death.

Fifi's Pov

I reached up to the window gently tiptoeing up the metal stairs as quiet as I could. I peeped my head up and saw him. He was on the floor. People were surrounding him. How can I help without them finding out who I am? I could...use ice? I don't think I can control it well enough to be able to do that. The police probably won't believe me, won't come in time and will make things complicated for Ju-Joseph.

I tiptoe through the window onto a balcony thing which overhangs the main room. It feels like the same size as a football pitch. I scan the area below trying to be as sneaky as possible. From what I saw there were four of them around Joseph. One behind him who looks like a bodybuilder who's leaning against the wall watching the scene. A woman with blood-red hair was stood in front slightly to the right holding a gun looking like she will shoot Joseph at any moment. A man circling Joseph holding both a gun and a dagger. I look over to the other person. Our gaze meets. He's seen me. We lock eye contact. He seems to be the tallest but also the youngest. He looks like he's younger than Brandon. While the others look like they can't be younger than there mid-twenties. Why is he here? Why is he involved in anything like this?

He shook his head at me. What does he mean by that? Why is he shaking his head? I was almost to captivated by this mysterious teen. I almost missed it. Almost...I wish I had. The man circling Joseph dragged Joseph's arm up to put the chair back on all fours. Then slashed the left side of him. I could tell Joseph was conscious, barely, and in huge amount of pain.

Joseph became a fountain of blood with it spilling out of the slash like how a volcano would erupt.
"Take him. Make sure the blood ain't get anywhere." The guy at the back orders

The teen steps forwards and grabs the back of the old chair and drags it behind him. I quietly and carefully go back through the missing window and down the metal stairs.

I go down the stairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I see him. He's stood behind Joseph. I look at him with a tilted head. But he leaves anyway. I guess he's leaving...I run up to where Joseph sat. I put my left hand on his forehead and put my other hand on his chest. His head was heavy but at least his heart was beating. He's not dead. Not yet at least. Trust Joseph to get himself into this trouble.