Finally!-81

Brandon's Pov
They said her parents were dead, thanks for stating the obvious, and their gonna put Fifi on the missing child list. They don't know where she possibly could be and since both her parents were just murdered they guessed the most likely thing was that she was kidnapped. My mum hasn't really said anything to me since I came out saying there dead. Well, what is there to say.

"Mr Brandon Smith," Why am I Mr Brandon Smith? I could literally just be called Brandon. "You found Mr and Mrs Wellson's bodies, correct?"

"Yes." What does this police officer want?

"What was your business at their house?" Do I really need to explain the whole their daughter doesn't talk, and probably argue what I mean about that and that her schools closed as well? What're the fewest words I can say explaining it fully?

"There daughter doesn't talk so I help her out in school for my gap-year, but her school closed for reasons so she was gonna go to a different school and the principal of her school called me to ask her parents if they wanted me to come and help." I really want to walk away so he doesn't ask questions.

"Is she mute?"

"Yes!" This person might actually understand. Finally!

"She could be tied up but can't tell us." Sure? Should I give this person her diary? No, I'm keeping Fifi's diary. Not sure what help it would bring to this investigation.