Choose-76

Sarah's Pov

I got into Justin's mum's car on the back seat left. Whilst Justin went in the back seat right, so, unfortunately, he was sat next to me with his mum in the front driving.

"So, sweetheart are you Justin's friend?"

"Yeah?" What else am I supposed to say to that?

You are my friend!

Justin that's really up for debate.

"Why?" Is Justin's Mum asking why I'm friends with Justin? "You seem like such a sweet girl. You shouldn't need to be friends with...him." Does she have something against him?

YES! She does

"Well, I live next door," That's a good reason. "and I don't know anyone else who's nearby who goes to the same school." I should not have mentioned I go to the same school. Surprisingly she didn't say anything after I said that. She just nodded and put all her focus into driving.

I sat looking out the window listening to the music which came on the radio. None of the music is what I would usually listen to. Not like I really listen to that much music anyway. It's more of just a mean to get distracted by.

"Sarah was your name right?" I nod because I see her looking in the inside rear mirror. "Sarah, I'm wondering would you like to go to the temporary school that you would be sent to because Drury Wynd High is closed?" I've not heard about any of this. As soon as she said that Justin's head jerked up.

"WHAT?"

"JUSTIN I HADN'T FINISHED TALKING!" She quickly glances at me. "and I wasn't asking you, Justin." It seems when she remembered I was here, stuck in the same car, she lowered her voice, but it's good to know how quickly someone's patients can go with someone else, not just by someone saying but from first-hand witness. She sighs then carries on: "Sarah my husband can teach you instead of you being sent there if that's ok with you and your parents. Would you like that?"

So the choice she's giving me is to either go to the school which I have never been to don't know where it is, don't know what busses would take me there, a school I don't know any teachers' name, a school I don't even know the name of, or get taught...something by Justin's dad and have to deal with Justin all the time. Could I make my own option to do none of the above?

"Am I and Joseph gonna be taught by Dad?"

"When Joseph turns back up yes." She says very venomously.

I forgot he was still missing...

Well done Justin

YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER!!

Where could he have gone? We saw him, then I heard a gunsho-

"WHAT?" Oh my god, Justin. Don't you know how to be discrete?

"You knew he was missing!" Says his mum annoyed but also confused. I think she knows that isn't why he said what. "Also keep your voice down." You can't say anything you were louder ealier.

See she's unfair.

You have a mess to fix! Which is probably what your mum thinks about you.

HEY!

He quickly glances at me then away.

"How come you haven't found him yet?" He sounded very accusing and she just sighs. She doesn't say a word. She probably misses him lots. I hope he gets found too. He seemed to be a lot less annoying than Justin who is probably reading my mind but is pretending not to.