The Argument-30

WARNING! This WILL have grammar mistakes since who uses the correct grammar when they text. I hope you enjoy and if you do don't forget to leave a vote! (Tell me in other parts if you spot any mistakes in grammar or spelling or if it doesn't make sense. Thank you in advance.)-Author

Taliah's Pov

It's half five when I finally get home. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to school but it would take probably around an hour maybe longer. It doesn't bother me about the time, more that I would have to walk none stop for that long. I didn't really talk, it was basically the usual conversation: "How was your day?" "Good." and silent for the rest of the ride. Silent apart from the radio which is my families fill to all conversations.

I walk into the house to smell a strong smell. I wasn't sure what it was until I walked in. Of course, my mum had been on a "making candles" spree. Somethings about my mum I don't understand, that included. I just walked past all this...MESS! and walk to my bedroom before my mum could stop me. I go up two flights of stairs, one only including three steps, go past two bathrooms on my right and two bedrooms. It's really annoying my LITTLE SISTER HAS THE BEDROOM OPPOSITE MINE! Well, I guess it's better than sharing rooms like we used to in our old house. Those seven years were torturous. Full of TORTURE! 

I jump onto my bed and start texting. I start texting but Juliet beats me to it with:

Juilet: How'd it go with Justin Luc?

I decide to stay out of this conversation that is obviously to Lucy who told everyone in this group and no one else.

Lucy: It went AWFUL!

Lucy: He had already left and it was HIS BROTHER!

This is when I decided to join in, but I realised that Justin was still in school so either Joseph lied to her or it was Justin.

Me: I think if you want to go out with him you have to be able to tell him apart from Joseph

Gaby: That's what I would say

Libby: I agree!

Lucy: Look what you started Tal!

Gaby: I would have said it if Tal hadn't

Lucy: Gabs stay out of this!

Libby: LOL

Tammy: It's interesting reading your conversations but I agree with Tal, Gabs and Libs. Don't give them a hard time it's your fault you decided to date a twin!

Lucy: I don't need a lecture!

Tammy: thought I would be useful

Gaby: Brb

Gaby: I havent had tea yet

Me: enjoy your meal!

Lucy: DON'T THINK THIS IS THE EASY WAY OUT!

Tammy: Lol

Lucy: tell me when your back Gabs

Libby: i think theres going to be a manhunt

Me: or rather a women hunt.

Just then I realise I could be doing something productive and decide it would be a better idea to create some plans with Justin.

Me: How are you Justin?

Me: If you have Sarah's number you can add her to this chat