No Butterflies Aloud-65

Sarah's Pov
The dizziness never left but I'm still aloud to go home tonight. Not sure how I was planning to go home but Justin's mum insisted on me travelling home with them. So that's what I'm going to do.

I lay waiting on the hospital bed. The dizziness isn't leaving.
"Are you okay?" I see one of the doctors come in. He probably asked that because I put my water bottle on my head.

"Yeah." I don't really want to talk. Not after what happened with that officer. Thankfully he never came back.

"Is everything okay?" I sigh. I probably have to tell him what's going on.

"Everything is dizzy. You know when you stand up to fast and everything is currently a bit blurry for a few moments?" He nodded wondering where this was going "I feel like that but it's been like this for over a week."

"Oh..." That's all he says. I wait, I'm expecting him to carry on but he doesn't. After saying that he seems to get real nervous. I look over at him to see he had left. Why did he leave? Was I not supposed to say that something.

As I lie in bed I think about what Justin heard me say. He probably heard all of it. Since I only started talking to him after his parents left. I wonder if he read my mind at any other time. Well he almost definitely was reading my mind after I freaked out. Well, it's the only thing he could've been laughing at. Unless he's someone who thinks of a joke and laughs at it. It was relieving hearing him laugh. Not a forced laugh. It's a comforting feeling of relief, when someone can still laugh at something after being through hell or something like that. I wonder what happened. Not even the doctors know. If I'm being honest I think I probably could've left soon as well as Justin. They probably kept us longer because they didn't know what happened and they weren't sure if it would happen again.

"Hey." The doctor from earlier crashed my train of thought. I wonder where he went. "I need to take a bit of blood." Why? I quite like keeping my blood. In response to him saying that I moan.

"Do you have to?" I don't want to do this.

"Are you scared of needles?"

"No!" I nearly yell at him. I am not. I just like keeping my blood.

"Then this should be easy." Why is it now I'm noticing a window behind my bed?

"Argh!" I scream falling off the bed. There's a butterfly...it's coming towards me. The doctor is just staring at me. I can tell he wants to facepalm.

Tough girl is scared of butterflies

I ignore Justin's sarcastic comment. The butterfly landed on me and that's the last thing I remember after Justin's voice.

Don't let him "take" blood.

I heard him warn me but what was I supposed to do I was in blackness. I wish I could act at his warning. Why did he put emphasis on take? Is he not taking blood, is he doing something else? Nevertheless, butterflies are terrifying creatures and aren't allowed.