Who?-49

I was pushing my sister on the swing like I had been doing for the last few hours. My arms hurt, but whenever I heard her little high pitch giggle it was worth it. How much I hated her I loved her back. Whilst I was doing this my brother was doing who knows what. He waved his hands around like he was an octopus whilst circling around the sets off swings. Several times I go to tell him he can go on the swing next to Milly but then I completely for- wait...what was I just thinking off. I was about to do something but what. Why does this scene with my brother circling Milly and seem so familiar? Why did I just forget that? My head hurts.

I turn around I don't want to be stuck here forever. Everything turned orange houses came up out the ground. They built themselves right in front of my eyes. I hear my sister's giggle surround me mixed in with my brother's. I try to call out to Milly and Oscar but my mouth is stuck together. It feels like it has been sowed together with an invisible thread and needle.

I'm back. This time I'm pushing Oscar and a girl, around my sister's age, who I've never seen before stands in front of me just out the way of Oscar's feet. Her face is framed by her ginger hair. Her emerald green eyes stared at me. In them all I saw was coldness. There wasn't a trace of emotion on her face. I tried to find anything. I found nothing. That's when I realized she was trying to talk. She was trying to help me.

"Sorry." Was the word that left her lips. There was no context to the word. I didn't know what she was sorry for. She didn't need to be sorry for anything. Did she? I started to see her fade away. "He's trying to reach you, let him!" She called getting further and further away without moving. Then, with a gust of wind, she was gone. She left me with one questions, who? Who is trying to reach me?

The more I think about it the more questions I realize I get. None of them gets answered. If I could ask two. I've narrowed it down: Who was that girl? and who is trying to reach me?

I need to get out of here and listen to her. I try to block out my ears. The laughter, that's what's captivating. That's what's trapping me. All my muscles in my body seized up as I tried to turn around like I had the other time. I sigh there's like an invisible brick wall, most likely a mental one, preventing me from turning. My feet seem to work but only to go forwards. I do that. I push my little brother. I wait till he's furthest he will get, and take a step forwards.

When I should've felt the impact of my brother. The same orange from before came back. Once I had come back to my senses, I saw I was opposite the swings and the swings had grown. There were three seats. On the left was a girl I had never seen before but I would guess is around my brother's age. She had dark chocolate brown hair swaying up and down with her. In the middle was the girl from before with her ginger hair tied in a plait around her neck, different from having a plait out her ponytail, which she had earlier. On the right was my little sister. My sweet six-year-old who I loved, but she was...different like the other two she was staring at me and swung simultaneously with each other. Who are the other two girls? What's so significant about them? What is the connection? They made me uncomfortable. Then, they jumped and landed in sync. They step at the same time as there's a beat and there walking to a rhythm. Why are they so synchronized? My legs are stuck and they come closer.