Are you fine with small spaces?-80

Fifi's Pov

I feel rested, at some point I'm guessing the rock of the van sent me to sleep. The van oddly enough doesn't seem to be moving and it's abnormally quiet, well quieter it was last time I woke up on this van. I carefully pull down the blanket so I could peek over the edge. I saw Erinn biting her top lip anxiously. Eric was tight-lipped. The other person and driver's face wasn't visible.

Erinn glanced at me moving her eyes quickly. When she realized I was no longer completely covered by the blanket she seemed to panic mentally. Her eyes got wider and her top lip disappeared.

"We're out." Those two words seemed to hit action as soon as they left the drivers mouth.

Many things happened. The car started to move again. Erinn quickly rushed over to me.

"How long till we're there." There?

"30 minutes? Is that long enough?"

"That should be fine." Erinn picked me up out of the crib made from boxes being on all sides.

"What are you doing?"

"They can't find her or know we have her." They remind quite at that point. I wonder what they'd do if they do find me and what's so bad if they did find me. "Can you stand up?" Erinn says and tries to assist me in standing which I reluctantly do. I haven't stood up for a while. I stand up whilst the vans driving steadily. In case though Eric holds onto my right arm at the top.

She goes through the boxes. I guess she's looking for a particular box. Eventually, after rearranging the boxes she picks up a box and places it down near my feet. It seems to be completely filled with blankets. She pulls out every single blanket.

"Sweetie, can you come in here?"

"What if she's claustrophobic?" Erinn froze at that question.

"Are you okay in small spaces?"

Flashback—

I didn't think they liked me anymore but they still invited me to this sleepover and my parents said I never go to see my friends anymore. Which meant they half made me come here.

"I've got a great idea!" Fiona says in the middle of the very joy filling, vicious, hand aching hungry hippo's game. We were all laughing when she had said that from us whacking the buttons trying to get our hippo to eat the most. We were still trying to get the yellow one.

"Yeah? What is it?" Gem asked but not a voice which would mean she actually cared. Well all of us were too focused on the game. The yellow bead still hadn't been eaten.

"We could play cops and robbers!" Fiona says giving up on the hippo game. "There could be three robbers and one cop! If no one wants I can be the cop." That didn't sound bad 'cause repeating the same frustrating game over and over again loses its interest.

"After this game." I was far too concentrated on the game to really care about what we were doing next, but I was finishing this game.

The moment I said those three words the two who were still playing stopped immediately at the same time. So I stopped as well.

"We've already played 3 rounds of that game. I'm bored. Let's just start it straight away!" I nod in agreement. It was the game was nearly over, I guess.

"I'll count to 35!" We all giggle at the start of the new game. When she was at 30 we were still near her arguing over which direction people should go in. When she was down to 16 I just decide to go with where they wanted me to go.

I hide behind the table-football game which was behind a sofa to make my hiding spot even more hidden. I didn't pay any thought to the chest which usually was also behind the sofa with the WiFi box on.

"I have a feeling someone is in here." I hear Fiona say loud and clear. I get prepared to run in case she finds me here.

I hear open the chest. I hear her open what I'm guessing is a cupboard 'cause I don't think anyone can fit in a drawer. I hear her close whatever she opened. She seems to make a sound with a cup of pens in or something.