I'm Glad I have you-41

Taliah's Pov

(Before a paper newspaper have been printed with the newspaper report (is online))

I get home holding Crys's hand. I don't look at anyone. I don't need them asking questions. I'm a murderer. I'm worried they might see I've been crying then they'll ask why. I walk into the dining room still holding my sister's hand. I need her for comfort. I notice that there both sitting at the table together probably waiting for us to get home.

"Crystal, darling can you please go to your room." My mom says in a calm voice. My heart starts to beat faster. What do they want? Did they notice I had been crying? "Sweetie," She whispers motioning me closer to her. "I was looking at a new newspaper article," Is it already online? Does she know I did it? Someone probably reported it when they wanted to go to the bathroom. I guess there were police there...they probably were there about Luc...my dad starts to fidget. "Your Be- wait are you ok? Have you been crying?" She asks after I probably made eye contact with her. She knows about Lucy. She's stalling to tell me She doesn't know how I'll take it.

"Lucy died..." She already knows, so I don't try and hide that.

"You already know." My mom says in a soothing way. It still doesn't hide the fact I killed her. "Your school had been closed because of investigations. They are advising if they haven't got any answers to her death in 4 days to go to another school they can sort that out, but  don't think that's the best choice for you."

"What do you think, Sweetheart?" My dad asks after my mom did all the talking. I nod. I don't want to see anyone. The fewer people the better. I want to run away from here. I do, they don't stop me. When I'm about to sprint up the stairs I see Crys. I ignore her. Like my parents, she doesn't stop me running up the stairs. She probably heard what happened. I go into my room and slam my door shut. I walk around my bed with my wardrobe to my left and sit next to my bed so I'm facing my windows. I reach for my phone and put it on do not disturb. I put my headphones on and play "Your Mixtape". I duck my head into my knees and curl up into a ball as small as I could go. I start to cry. I wanted to stay there forever. Never move. Death of my own life seems more welcoming than anything right now.

I stay there for what probably has been hours listening to songs going by. Some I haven't heard before, some I don't like, even then I don't move I just cry. I let it all out. I cried for so long I didn't even know what unclogged the blocked bath. Because I was wearing my headphones I didn't hear my door open, I only felt an arm wrap itself around me this was the first time in a long time I looked up. I looked up to see my little sister with a look of worry on her face.

"You all ways there for me." She says in the sweetest of voices after pushing one side of my headphones off. "I wanna be there for you!" When she says that I try a smile. I try to keep the burning sensation of the tears to a minimum. She's so sweet, so innocent. I take my headphones away from my ears and put it around my neck. I bring her into a hug and kiss her forehead lightly.

"Sorry..." Is all I say. I'm not sure why I said it. Probably the disgrace I face from murdering my Childhood friend because I was fed up with her. I'm glad she didn't question it either because she didn't hear me or that she didn't want to make me upset. I start to stroke her hair like she's a doll. I love my sister. No matter what she's there for me! She always makes me smile (or at least try to smile) I want to be happy just because of her.