Help-58

Joseph's Pov

My head is all fuzzy. I can barely think. Words. Nothing makes sense. Pain. Pain is all too familiar. I'm aware I'm in pain. I've become numb to it though. Not good. Blackness. Lies. What are lies? My head hurts too much to think. Why am I thinking? I wish I could open my eyes.

Suddenly someone hits me hard in the chest. Making the chair. The chair I was sat on. Sat on fall backwards. I hit the ground with a crash. My head hits the concrete ground first. My mind gets fuzzy and unclear. Blurry. I turn my head to the left and start coughing uncontrollably. I feel what I can guess is blood dribble down my cheek. Why me?

Someone jolted my chair. My chair is back up on all four legs. It makes my head spin. It makes me delirious. I try to open my eyes again but I can't. I think there swollen shut or they have glued shut. That's what it feels like has happened. Somebody touches the left side of my cheek and pushes my chin up to probably face them. Ow. I want to scream but can't. They slapped me. With their other hand.

Behind me. I hear clicking. The clicking, a lighter makes. I feel the burn. The burn from that lighter. I try to push my neck as far as I can. I feel the metal of the lighter. Finally, finally like a stuck breathe I manage to uncage it. I manage to let it out. My scream. My scream for help. I don't care if it brings more problems. Someone might finally be able to help me.