Wala lang

Short update lang kasi 1.) Mental block ako at 2.) Nililipat ko 'yung story na "We Belong Together" na dating story ni Katielein_20 dito sa account ko kasi ako na 'yung magtutuloy nun. Stay tuned. Baka i-publish ko 'yun. Maybe later. Maybe never. 

 ===

Binasa ko 'yung Jan. 2013 issue ng K-Zone (kinuha ko dun sa kwarto ng kapatid ko, shh) and I was like "OMG"... the layout was very, very different and of course, the content was not really my cup of tea because the content of the mag is based on pop culture... and the pop culture today is quite terrible. And also, they removed Slam Jam (the wrestling segment).

And you know who else removed wrestling from their lineup? Jack TV. Gone are the days of watching Raw before going to school or waking up at 8:30 AM to watch PPVs, sitting in front of the TV with a bowl of microwaved mac n' cheese and a glass of water. People were pissed at Jack TV, and if you visited Jack TV's fb page and you look at their post's comments, you'll ALWAYS see a "bring back wwe" comment. Always.

WWE Raw is now in Studio 23, and they remove the backstage segments and censor 70% of the content. I heard that they air Smackdown! on Fox, but it'll never be the same again.

===

Ako 'yung tipo ng tao na hindi kuntentong maging "magaling" sa isang bagay lang. Jack of all trades, master of none. Sabi nga nila, paano mo naman magagamit mai-a-apply sa buhay mo ang mga pinag-aralan mo kung uubusin mo lang lahat ng oras mo kakaaral?

--x--