LOLOLOL

03/07/13

I'm currently working on a Powerpoint presentation for our Elective Math class, and let me tell you, this stuff may seem easy to you, but wait until you come across perils such as not having a "square root" button on your computer and figuring out how to graph <*censored*> <*censored*> indecipherable equations from the interwebs such as "11x² + 44y² = 44". Seriously, where is the vertex in that thing?

And this presentation is due tomorrow.

===

03/08/13

I sent the Powerpoint presentation to our teacher already.

While making this Powerpoint presentation, I learnt 2 things: 1.) Math is difficult and 2.) Ya better bring along a groupmate of yours if you need to do Powerpoint presentations because it is scientifically proven that trying to work on a Powerpoint presentation (which was actually a group project) alone will result in brain damage.

=== 

It's March 9 today and there's like, 13 days (or 9 school days) left before school ends, and I'm keeping track of the number of teachers who said that they are HAPPY because they wouldn't see our section again by the time school's out. There's currently 4 of them - and I could NOT blame them since most of my classmates are really disrespectul towards my teachers. However, you know how the famous adage goes: "You'll only appreciate something when it's gone" - just like how I wouldn't get to talk with half of these people , my classmates, ever again... aww...

===

Alright, enough of the relentless "woe is me" scenarios.

I love answering the "Skill Builders" textbook we have in school, and every time our teacher makes us answer a few pages there, I'll make sure that I'll answer the activity earlier than everyone else so that I could squeeze in a few more pages to answer.

It's a book used in our english class, and while answering the activities there, you might pick up a few new english words in the process.

I'm unsure if they sell it at bookstores, but if they do, pick up the Grade 9 version of the textbook. It's fun. Trust me.

===

Habang may quiz kami sa Health...

Sir: Question number 1! The word "disease" originated from what french term?

Seatmate: Hala, hindi ko alam 'yan!

Unprettier: Uhh, ano... [pabulong] Dissus Issus.

Seatmate: ...seryoso?

--x--