Unprettier 3:16 says "bugok ang author ng story na ito"

We were listening to the radio in our school service a few days ago, and I discovered this gem of a song. The song's title is "Batugan" by Pio. The song itself sounds like a rejected chapter of this story, only 10 times harsher (albeit more truthful).

The singer addresses the song to the lazy people out there who loiters and goes on gimmicks with their friends, or as the kids would say it, "dA hOmiEzZz", instead of getting actual jobs.

Medyo harsh 'yung depiction nung singer sa target audience, pero para sa akin, maganda ang message ng kanta kung i-di-disregard mo 'yung medyo trashtalk-y vibe niya. To be honest, Pinoy music artists are on a roll this decade. Good music? Check. Inspirational message? Check.

===

My mother stated that I learned to speak before I learned to walk, and she also said that I was already noisily reading text on billboards during car trips when I was barely a year old. I have no idea on whether this is just an absurd statement or it's the truth.

I'd love to ask that baby questions like "what is your favorite food", "is it true that you stuffed McDonald's french fries in your mouth during the time when you only had, like, two teeth", and "what is the radius of a sphere whose volume measures 2744 cubic centimeters"

On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to fail my math chapter test, because 1.) I had an insufficient amount of time to study and 2.) I only answered 1 out of the 2 pages because I was too much of an idiot to bother flipping the paper to reveal the other questions.

It reminds me of that chemistry test in which I got 36 correct answers out of, I don't know, EIGHTY ITEMS? It's because every other section had been given extra time to answer the test. Our section got screwed again. It's just like the Montreal Screwjob, except that this isn't kayfabe and there aren't people who were locking each other in submission maneuvers before said screwjob happened.

===

I'm constantly reprimanding myself for being not-so-nice towards some *ahem* people in class (I'M SORRY!) but I couldn't help it since these people I'm side-eyeing on a daily basis do not know how to respect people... and don't get me started about discipline.

I've been getting numerous headaches because of thinking how to salvage my class from the not-so-good reputation we have, but then again, you can't fix what's already broken - especially if that "broken" thing I'm referring to is our reputation.

It's March. We have 20 days to go before the school year ends. I should be "YAY"-ing my butt off because of this fact, but...

But before the school year ends, I hope that I (and the remaining people in my class who are actually quite nice) could teach our classmates a thing or two about respect and discipline. You may not become successful if you're a jerk. Or maybe you may, if you're rich. I study in a catholic school, it's a shame that some people who don't go to school act better than some of my classmates. BUT THEN AGAIN, stereotyping is no good, because religion, money, ethnicity, gender, age, nationality, et cetera should not be used as a factor for judging people's attitudes.

===

Ano meron dun sa bagong catchphrase ng mga bulilit ngayon? You know, 'yung "sh@bu pa"? Medyo disturbing pakinggan lalo na kung nakita mo 'yun sa status ng isang 10-year-old na bata sa Facebook.

===

Please don't hold me responsible for anything I said or did from the years 2010-2011. Teka, parang sinabi ko na 'to ah...

--x--