1 week to go

I look through all my things making sure everything is set. I still have a week till I leave for New York with Mason. The thought just makes me smile.

We'll be going to school together. Attending NYU together. Who would've thought that? 1 year ago I would've laughed if you told me I was gonna get with Mason Carter.

Now here I am in love with him.

"Babe are you actually looking over that. You have a week still" I hear Mason's voice behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me against his back.

"I know I just want to be super prepared. I'm scared" I admit.

"Don't be you'll have me there" he whispers into my ear kissing my necks and I shiver.

"Don't know if that's good enough" I joke and he fake gasps.

"Yeah tight you know I'm amazing and you love me" he says with a smirk. I turn my head to see him slightly.

"Unfortunately" I laughed. He spins me around to face him and his lips crash onto mine right away. I wrap my arms around his shoulders his on my waist.

"Oh it's not unfortunate Mads" he mumbles against my lips. I roll my eyes. "Now let's do something fun" he says pulling away but his arms are still wrapped around me.

"Yeah we should hang out with Lila and them since we have a week and won't be seeing them anytime soon after that. Probably Christmas break" I tell him he nods.

"Yeah you can text Lila I'll text the guys" he says. "Nathan and lily are actually just downstairs probably making out in the game room gross" e laughs and I do too.

"Don't put that image in my head" I said he chuckles.

"It's not like he hasn't caught us about to do worse" he laughs and I hit his arm. He just grabs my wrist and pulls me to his chest again. "Or we can just be alone" he says.

"No we need to hang pt with them you won't be able to see Nathan he's gonna be like across form us far away. A 2 day drive kinda far away" I tell him he sighs and nods.

"Yeah you're right, I guess we'll have a dorm and everything to ourselves when we get to New York" he smirks and I nodded. "It's gonna be like living together practically in a room with 2 beds, it's kinda weird they have a gender neutral thing but I like it because I get to be with you" he says and I nod with a small laugh. He leans down kissing me softly. Then we pull away and decide to text our friends to come over to the house.

It's gonna be so weird separated from all of them. I'll only have Mason which isn't bad obviously but I'm so gonna miss Lila way too much. We'll probably talk every day so that's a pro I guess.

~

"I still can't believe we're all gonna be going to different universities besides those two couples" Lila says pointing to us and lily and Nathan.

"Yeah it'll be weird" I agree with her. "Defiantly weird without Luke's annoying ass" I add in with a laugh.

"Hey!! I'm amazing and you'll miss me I know it" Luke says throwing a pillow at me I laugh catching it.

"Unfortunately I'll kiss the overbearing questions of Lucas Thompson" I said he just grins. I lean my head on Mason's shoulder with a sigh. Mason's was talking to Nathan for a bit. It'll be weird not seeing them constantly together making annoying jokes and bothering everyone. They're like brothers. Mason puts his arm around me looking down at me while I stare at him and Nathan.

"What's wrong?" He asked I shook my head.

"Nothing, just thinking" I said.

"About?" He raised an eyebrow and I groan.

"I hate when people ask that question just life and all that" I said he laughs.

"Just asking cause you seem kinda sad" he tells me. Really? Well maybe I am I guess. We're gonna be away from our friends and all that. It's weird and so different from before and old times. We were always together me and Lila constantly together. I guess we'll have to deal with it.

"Just thinking about going" I admit. He sighs rubbing his hand over my arm.

"Don't, we've got a week to spend with these guys" he tells me and I nod. He's right we do have a week and we're gonna love it to the fullest. He pecks my lips and I turn back to Lila and lily.

"So us girls need to have a night to ourselves before we all leave next week" Lila says and I nod in agreement.

"Totally we can tomorrow if you guys are free" I said sitting up straighter getting excited for us to have a night just gossiping and talking.

"Yeah, where?" Lily asks with a nod.

"We can have it here because moms always at work and these idiots will most likely be in the game room doing god knows what" I said.

"Ok then we can do that tomorrow we'll come here by 4:30 and we can have so much fun!!" Lila squeals and everyone looks at her weirdly while I burst out laughing.

"Idiot!" I said she flips me off.

"Shut up you're my best friend and I won't be able to see you till Christmas break" she says.

"It'll come sooner than we think and we can face time and call everyday" I say trying to make her and myself feel better. I guess she has a right to be that happy about tomorrow.

"I guess" she nods.

"But anyways, you and Nathan are going like all the way across from where we are" I laughed talking to Lily as smiles and nods.

"Yeah, but it's good for both of us" she shrugs and I nod.

~

After hours of talking and being dumb they all left besides Mason so I went up to my room and made sure everything I needed was packed. I still kept some clothes here for when I come visit for the holidays and possibly weekends. I'm actually really nervous.

Being in university is scary and plus a place I've never been always wanted to go but never have and having to be away from all my good friends. It all too scary and I don't like it at all. Maybe I chose the wrong school. Maybe I should've went with Lila. Ugh no I have to stop. NYU is great and is in New York City cmon that's a dream come true.

I sigh taking a seat on my desk chair looking around the room that has emptied out a lot. Maybe not the desks and stuff because it has my belongings that I won't need while I'm over there.

I have Mason and that's great also. Obviously it is. It's Mason. He's home to me.

****************

A/N

Start of the sequel!! I hope you guys liked it tell me your thoughts on it. It's a little boring but whatever! Xoxo.

-Jana❤️