Drive me crazy

"Lila ...we...we need to get back to the dorms" I said holding back my waterworks she sees and grabs my hand dragging me outsides where it was quiet.

"What!? What happened where's Mason?" She asked.

"I was being a total bitch, really a big one and he was like just go have fun I'll keep the door open and left" I said tears start falling again. "I'm such a bitch he was really her I could tell Lila" I groan.

"It's okay Maddie we'll get back this place isn't even that far" she tells me likes she's all sobered up already I nod. "Lets go find mark and tell him" she says and I nod again. We go back in looking for him.

Mason's POV

What the fuck!! Ughhhhhh. I'm so fucking angry right now. Yet I'm still thinking about if she's ok that I just left her there. Did he go back in? Is she currently doing body shots? I don't fucking know and I won't. It's not like she'll tell me admit it to me if she had been doing that. I drop onto the bed with a loud groan. Why did she keep going!? Why didn't she even sound like it wasn't an important sorry. Is she bored of me? Does she even want to be with me anymore? Maybe that's dramatic but I don't care because if she doesn't it will ruin me. What if Justin is fucking doing a body shut off of her right now. What if she's dancing with some guys right now. Would he ever do that to me though. I don't fucking know she's wasted so who will ever know. I groan throwing the pillow across the room. I'm like a teenage girl having a breakdown.

She hates me I know it. She definitely does because I left her there and because I got mad at her for being drunk pretty much. I just don't like drunk people. I don't like alcohol. May sound stupid but my stupid ass dad was an well is an alcoholic. Fuck I hate everyone. Why was she being difficult why did she keep going and hurting me more. What the fuck. I hope she's okay. She's at a party she's fine. Having a great time actually. I lay on the bed in the dark with a long sigh.

10 minutes into me staring at the ceiling thinking of Maddie. The door opens and I see her silhouette. It's dark so she hits something.

"Shit" she mumbles quietly. She turns her phone flashlight on looking around the room. She puts it on me and notices I was staring at her. "S-sorry if I woke you" she mumbles taking the light off of me.

"You can turn the light on" I tell her. My hands under my head. She flip the light switch on. The rooms not big so I'm glad she isn't as far as possible. She turn back and I stare at her and her tear stained cheeks. She's been crying. Shit. She grabs some pyjamas from her bag. She's not gonna wear my shirt is she? Why ain't she talking at all.

"Do you hate me for leaving?" I asked she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Obviously not" she tells me. "And...I-I'm really sorry Mas really and you obviously don't have to forgive me right now and I get why you wouldn't I don't know what I was doing" she tells me she grips her clothes in her small hands and she looks sad. And I really don't want her to be.

"What did you mean by I was an asshole before?" I asked.

"I don't know" she says. "I was actually being stupid, I was being a bitch and I really don't know Mason" she sighs. I hate seeing her like this. I'm still so mad well mostly hurt but I just want to forgive her. "It's late just go to sleep" she tells me.

"I'm not mad" I said finally. I was hurt but really I just don't want to fight.

"Mason it's fine if you are I get it really" she shakes her head.

"No Maddie really I don't care anymore I get it you were drunk and said something's but I've said things before too" I said. She seems happy when I said that.