Old times

"New York is so beautiful, you guys have probably down so much" Lila admires the views.

"We've done some, shopping walking around, but there's still probably so much more" I said.

"This is so cool" she sighs. "Such a dream. It's actually like your guys life is a movie. Living in New York City together in university in love" she tells me. I laugh at her.

"We have our days where we argue. Actually we've been arguing more often than back home is that bad?" I asked.

"No, you guys are a young couple living in the same dorm and all couples fight it makes sense it wouldn't be healthy if they didn't have some disagreements and arguments" she laughs and I do too.

"I guess, he pretty much said the same thing" I said.

"Unless he's being a complete douche and stuff then he's wrong to start anything" she says and I laugh.

"It's pretty equal we both start some fights" I said she nods.

"Well that's fine" she shrugs.

"Can't you just stay here and Mason can go with make to the hotel" I asked.

"Uh, I wish but it's a one bed only" she laughed.

"That's fine I can make Mason" I said she laughs again. "Or you could just sleep with me on my bed Mason can sleep there or the opposite" I said.

"No...I got things in mind" she said and I throw a pillow at her she laughs.

"You and Mason are a lot alike" I said.

"So you're dating a guy version of me?" She asked.

"You're better" I said she grins.

"Of course I am" she says. The door opens and Mark and Mason walk in. They look at us sitting cross legged on the bed.

"Mark!!" I jump up hugging him he hugs me back.

"Maddison Collins" he said and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't miss you that much I just realized" I said.

"You really do know how to hurt someone" he says as we pull away from the hug.

"It's a specialty" I said.

Sam was staring at me with the "I hate that this happened I had other things planned" look and I grin at him he glares back knowing I have joy in this.

"It's kinda late I wish we could do something but I don't know the city that we'll yet it's been like less than a month" I said. It was already 7:40 I had like 3 classes today then work.

"We can just chill for a bid" Lila said I sit next to her again.

"I guess yeah" I nod Mason sits on the other bed staring at me. Mark sits down too.

"So how was the drive?" I asked.

"It was a lot to handle" mark says I give him a look. "Lila was too excited, and hyper she had a lot of coffee" he says and I laugh. "And she wouldn't stop talking" he adds and we both glare at him.

"Why would she/I" we say in unison.

"It was too much" mark said.

"Maddie everyday" Mason smirks knowing that he's gonna piss me off.

"Excuse me, I am allowed to talk whenever I want" I said.

"Yeah ass face, she can do whatever she wants" Lila said and I grin at her.

"Calm down it was a joke...that was true" he says and I take my pillow throwing it at him he catches it before it hit his beautiful face.

"Fuck you" I flip him off.

"Would love if you did" he smirked back.

"Gross" Lila squeaks and I laugh. "I don't need to know" she adds.

"Says you" I give her a look.

"Oh shut up" she rolls her eyes. This was nice to have this back. It reminds me of how much I miss them.

~

For the rest of the night we talked until it got late and then they went back to their hotel room.

"I'm so happy they're here" I squealed to Mason as I'm about to put on my pyjamas. I grab one of his shirts and my shorts. I take off my shirt turning to see why Mason didn't reply about to put on the other he takes the shirt from my hand dropping it and pulling me close.

"We're back to the people interrupting us" he groans.

"They're here for 3 days chill" I said he laughs lightly our faces only centimetres apart.

"It's still annoying I had big things planned but they showed up" he says.

"Don't act like you didn't miss them" I push on his bare chest.

"I did but then I saw them and was like yeah I don't care" he said I roll my eyes.

"Yeah right" I said.

"Id much rather be hanging out with you" he tells me.

"And we live in the same dorm, you barley get to see them throughout the year" I said.

"I guess" he shrugs.

"Do you miss Nathan?" I asked.

"He's my best friend Maddie obviously" he says and I smile.

"But I never hear you guys actually call each other" I said.

"We text like all the time, and he's been busy with basketball" he shrugs again. "You guys barely talk" he tells me.

"We text time to time lily said everything's good" I said.

"Can we not talk about our friends and pay attention to what I've been planning the whole day?" He asked.

"I don't know I'm tired" I joke he gasps.

"Fake news" he says I laugh. "I know you want me" he smirked.

"You wish" I said.

"I don't have to" he sing songs.

"Shut up" I sing song back. He leans closer his hot breath fanning my face.

"Make me" he says with a smirk I roll my eyes and kiss him. He pulls me as close as I could get and slides one of his hands down to my thigh wrapping it around himself. I jump up wrapping the other around him. He grips them to keep me up. He backs me up against the wall and kisses down my jaw and neck slowly.

"Today was definitely rough" he says and I chuckle. "I was planning so much after you were down work and that was ruined" he adds in. "But we've got the whole night now, it's the weekend we don't need to wake up early...so we got all the time we need" he smirked against my skin. I lift his head back up and kiss him.

"I love you Maddison" he mumbles against my lips.

"I love you too Mason" I grinned against his lips he brings us to the bed and we continued what he had "planned"

******************

A/N

So I hope you guys liked it! A little surprise visit in there yay everyone's happy. It's not the most fun chapter but it's something simply which I think we need. Hope you all enjoyed very much make sure to tell me your guys thoughts on this chapter. Thanks for reading all of you you guys are the best. And sorry if there's errors. It's unedited. Once I'm done I'm editing it all lol. Xoxo.

-Jana