Will you........

One year later summer:

"So...when are you guys gonna...get married? Huh? You and Mason?" Lila asks me as we sit on the stairs in front of my moms house and Jo was walking around playing with little gadgets. She was 1 now. And it was summer and we were back in California.

"Oh my god, I don't know" I laugh. "When he proposes."

"Are you ready?" She asks with a grin.

"I think so, I mean I'm 20 we have a kid together" I shrugged. "I love him why wouldn't I be ready?"

"Right" She grins. "I want him to do it already" she groans. "Jo is so cute and you guys. UGHHHH" she says and I laugh.

"Shut up" I laugh. "Anyways How ar should And Luke?" I asked she grins a bit.

"Pretty good. I mean never in a million years would I think we would be dating but I really think I'm in love" she tells me.

"I'm so happy for you guys. I told you. Mason and I called it" I point out.

"Called what?" Mason startles. We turn around to look at him.

"That they would be good together" I replied. He grins.

"Oh yeah, we totally did" Mason sirs next to me.

"Where's your best friend Nathan?" I asked.

"He's playing video games" he shrugs.

"Of course. Cause that's all a 20 year old should be doing" Lila rolls her eyes I laugh.

Jo giggles I look over to her she was picking grass stumbling a bit.

"Jo!! Come here!" I call she looks up and grins.

"Mama, dada!" She squeaks running-ish over to us.

"Why are you holding grass?" Mason aka her picking her up and putting her on his lap. She shrugs. I laugh. She goes to put it in her mouth. "N-n-n-n-no" mason grabs the grass from her hand. She looks at him and grabs his cheek.

"You know Lila, Mason doesn't want Jo calling him daddy cause it's been to sexualized" I tell her looking at her then back at Mason who was playing with Jo.

"Well I mean, kinda true" she laughs.

"See!" Mason says looking at me Jo's hand wrapped around his finger.

"I know, just saying" I laugh.

"See!! See!!" Jo squeals out I laugh.

"Exactly" Mason grins.

"Oh my god, if she turns out to be like you, lord help all of us" Lila says and I laugh.

"Excuse me, both of you love me" he says.

"Yeah Maddie does. I have never said it though" Lila states.

"No way you can say 'I love you' to Luke and not me" he says.

"I agree with that" I laugh looking back at Lila she shrugs.

"It's different" she says.

"...Luke's an idiot...I'm not?" He asks and she rolls her eyes. "Just remember Lila. You hated Luke like a year ago" he smirks.

"Hates a strong word" she states I laugh.

"It's true though, right Jo?" He asks looking at Jo she nods I laugh.

"Uh no Jo! Your daddy is wrong" Lila says and he gives her a look and she smiles sweetly at him.

"Don't corrupt my child with your ways Lila" he says.