So In Love

The next day I was kinda excited for the date the whole day. I wasn't all depressed in classes and I was excited. Maybe cause we never really go on dates that much. Or just because it's Mason being hot as fuck. Ya know.

I walk into the dorm after I was done all my classes Mason was t here yet. When are we going. I still have to get ready. And is it fancy or casual? Who knew dating could be so hard after you've done it for a year or more.

Soon after Mason walks in.

"Hey" He said.

"Hey" I reply.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" He asked and I give him a look.

"I got back like 15 minutes ago or less" I said.

"We'll get ready" he says.

"Where are we going. I need to know how to dress" I asked.

"Don't dress too dressy" he shrugs.

"You mean formal idiot?" I laughed.

"Yeah sure" he laughs also. I grab my makeup bag and go to the mirror that's here. I sit on the floor and start doing it.

"Can't you just tell me?" I asked dabbing my foundation onto my skin and turning to look at him.

"No, I said that before babe" he turns to looks at. He was wearing his sweatshirt with his jeans.

"Are you wearing that?" I asked. It did look hot on him so I'd be fine with anything.

"Do you want me to?" He grins notice my expression I guess. I shrugged.

"Wear anything you want" I muttered looking back at the mirror.

"Maddie I'm pretty sure you find me very hot in this and want me to wear it. I can see you drooling" he says and I hear the smirk in his voice. I scoff.

"Yeah right. I could care less for what you wear. Unless it's nasty" I remark he laughs.

"Well I was planning on wearing my white shirt and jeans. But if you suggest this it'll be fine too" he says. Obviously he knows he looks fine as hell in what he's wearing.

"I mean yeah it would be fine by me if you did wear that" I said he laughs.

"So I'm guessing I can go casual if you're wearing that?" I asked.

"Do whatever you want, but we aren't going to some cheesy restaurant though" he points out.

"Like last time?" I asked with a laugh.

"That restaurant was low key so shut it" he tells me.

~

After about 30 minutes to an hour I was done and I would say I looked pretty good. I put on some mom-ish type jeans with a knitted crop top and a comfy loose cover-over. I kept my hair down. I turn to face Mason who was son the bed on his phone.

"Can we go yet?" I asked. He looks over to me.

"Wow you look hot" he sits up.

"Thanks I tried" I said sarcastically he rolls his eyes but laughs. It was now 4:00.

"Yeah" He gets off the bed. I grab my shoes. Hopefully it's not too cold. This sweater thing I'm wearing it really warm but still. I slip them in he puts his on. I grab my bag and we leave.

"So...are we driving? Walking?" I asked.

"I'm not making you walk while it's still freezing outside Maddie. What kind of date would I be?" He asked appalled.