Snacks!

I sit on the bed music blasting in my ears. Mason and Jake went out to do something. I go to my Snapchat being bored and snapping a couple things to people. I then put my phone down with a sigh. I have no life. Barely any friends. And I wanna eat the world. What is life. Actually. I close my eyes just listening to the music. I hum to it. I really do need a life. I hear a faint noise and I pull out an earphone to hear and there's knocking on the door. I hop up pausing my music. I open the door to see Austin.

I raise my eyebrows surprised to see him here.

"Hey" He said.

"Uh...hi" I replied. Yeah I was still a little annoyed of how he acted. But I get it also.

"I came to apologize" he says.

"Oh." Is all I say.

"Yeah I'm sorry" he tells me. "Like I get why you got mad because I'm your friend and I didn't even take your side" he tells me.

"No I get why you were mad. It makes sense. I'm glad you were mad. I was being a whore" I reply.

"No..." he drifts off.

"Shut up I was" I push him he laughs. "But you can't say anything."

"I wasn't planning on it" he says.

"Wanna come in?" I asked.

"Sure, wheres Mason you still not talking or did he get a different room?" He asked.

"No I apologized after my last week in California and we're better than ever" I shrugged. He closed the door while I sat down on the bed. He sits next to me.

"Oh that's good then" he said I nod.

We talked about shit and all things. The he left and I was here alone.

~

  The door opens and mason walks in.

"Hey!" He says shutting the door. He looks really good actually. He's wearing his regular black jeans and has a dark green sweatshirt on.

"Hey" I replied.

"I got you chocolate...and chips. And an ice cold coke from McDonald's with fries. I went to get a slurpee but they weren't good ya know" he said and in that second he was literally the best person in the universe. It actually makes me wanna cry.

"I hate you" is all I said and he gives me a confused look.

"So you don't want this?" He asked about to put it on the other bed.

"N-n-n-n-no I do, definitely but I hate you in a good way" I said. He laughs. He puts it all in front of me handing me the coke. "Thanks you're literally the best" I sip the drink mid sentence. He sits across from me.

"So what'd you do? Were you hanging out with Lydia?" He asked.

"No, mostly listened to music after like an hour with Lydia, then Austin came by and that wasn't too long. So pretty much I was being a complete loser" I shrugged opening a bag of chips and eating some.

"You could've texted me asking em to come back" he says.

"I'm not gonna hold you back from having friends idiot" I push him he rolls his eyes.

"You aren't holding me back. I'll still have friends. Even if you're a loser or not" he says with a small laugh I roll my eyes but laugh also.

"I don't want to do school tomorrow" I groaned.

"Yeah I know but we gotta face life" he leans against the wall.

"Don't wanna" I muttered back. I lean against him he puts his arm on me. I continue eating the chips and drinking the coke. I really do need to diet. I'm constantly eating.

"So what'd you and Jake do?" I asked.

"Not much, just went to Alex's and not much more" he shrugs I nod. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. I nod. I grab the computer from the side table pulling up Netflix.

"What should we watch?" I asked he shrugged again.

"Anything" he replied.

"So fault in our stars?" I joke.

"Definitely not that, sorry" he tells me I laugh and nodded.

"Yeah I know I was kidding" I said nudging him he grins.

"What about this, it's new, Game Over Man with the guys from workaholics?" I ask.

"Sure" he nods. I put it on after getting up and closing the lights. We eat the snacks and watch the movie.

~

The movie was actually pretty hilarious. I lie in the bed staring at the ceiling while Mason was putting on his sweatpants. He jumps onto the bed. Well on top of me pretty much.

"What to do now?" He asked with a grin. God he's adorable.

"Doesn't matter, I'm now a bloated cow because you got me all those snacks" I laughed. At least I was in a better mood.

"You still look like a snack to me" He says and I laugh.

"Yeah Okay Thanks" I mutter.

"Not kidding" his hand touches where my crop top isn't covering. Aka. A little bit of my waist. He leans up and kisses me lightly.

"I love you Maddie" he mumbles against my lips.

"Love you too" I smile against his. He lays to the side but still half his body's on mine.

"Do we have to do school, they are just lectures" mason says.

"Well I have my photography class. So I need to" I muttered.

"First class?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nod he groans. "Yeah I know."

"Now it's like. Tomorrow won't even be horrible. I'll probably wake up not as tired because we won't have a late night, and then it just won't be how you're supposed to start a school day" he tells me and I burst out laughing.

"You're crazy" I said.

"Oh so I've heard baby" he tells me with a smirk. I push him he chuckles just pulling me close. "You Love it and I can tell."

"You wish" I joke.

"Just love me Maddison. I need it" he lays his head on my chest. I run my hands through his hair.

"Get over yourself" I reply.

"I was never under myself" he states back and I roll my eyes but laugh a little. "You're actually currently half under me. So you get over me...if ya want" he looks up and smirks at me I push his head away he laughs. "What time is it? Cause why are we this boring on a Sunday night?" He asks.

"Because we have no lives it's 8:30" I reply. I grab my phone. I have a snap from Lila so I open that and since I got barely any friends. Nothing else.

"We're in New York City. And this is what we're doing. We're definitely goals" he looks up at me.

"Oh yeah definitely" I nod putting my phone back down.

"Like people would be jealous" he grins.

"Obviously. I don't know who wouldn't" I shrugged. "Who doesn't want to be laying around after eating a whole bunch of junk and watching a movie. Goals as fuckk!" I said he laughs.

"We really need lives" he says I nod. "So can we just make out now or...?" He asks.

"I mean we could" I shrugged. He smirks.

"Get on my level then" he says.

"Get on my level ass" I reply he laughs.

"Calm down its just a level Maddie" He nudges me I roll my eyes but have a smile on my face. Only this idiot could do this. I swear.

********************

A/N

Well. That's a wrap. I've got nothing to say really. But I hope ya guys liked it. Tell me whatcha think. And like I said. I still need thoughts on a new books too. Please. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽