Surprise

2 weeks later:

  "I'll see you later?" Lydia says and I nod.
  "Yeah see ya" I said back and we went our separate ways. I'm on my way to the library. I got a job there because I needed the money. So I got one there it's pretty good. I organize books and sometimes at the front desk. Not hard at all. It's not far from campus or the dorms either which is good also.

I get there 5 minute later and put my bag behind the desk saying "hi" to Mrs. Robinson.

I take one of the book cart things and go into the aisles sorting them out.

I get spun around and pushed up against the book shelf. I meet the face that's only inches away to find a smirking Mason.

"You're looking extremely sexy sorting out those books" he tells me.

"I didn't even start barely, you came in here too quickly" I said.

"Still sexy" he tells me. His hot breath fanning my face. God he's so hot. I cannot. His bottom lip is in between his teeth. Too hot. "What's on your mind?" He smirked.

"Stuff" I replied.

"What kinda stuff?" He urges one of his hands on my waist the other beside my head on the shelf.

"How I should get back to work" I lie and he sighs.

"So not satisfying and not true" he groans.

"It is true. I am getting paid to do something that I am currently not doing" I smiled.

"Yeah right Maddie, we all know what you're thinking about...which involves me, you, no clothes on, and I don't know the place it could be anywhere" he smirked again. "Am I right?" He asked. Definitely.

"Who will ever know?" I asked.

"Babe...I already do" he says. Why hasn't he kissed me yet? Like get the hint hunny and kiss me. I just stare at all his features especially his lips. "I'm getting the hint Maddie, I'm just doing this on purpose" it's like he read my mind.

"Because you're a total ass" I said he grins and nods.

"I guess you're right" he says. His voice is low. Thank god no one has come into this part. He leans in the tiniest bit closer. "It's just so good to see you this way" he smirked. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and kiss me idiot" I said. His smirk grows and he leans in fully his lips crashing onto mine. He grips my waist tightly my hands tangled in his hair. He slowly stays trailing down my jaw to my neck. Shit. I really should get back to work.

"Mason" I said he just works his way down my neck. "Mas" I sigh. I push him away slightly. "I really should get back to work" I tell.

"All you're doing is putting books away" he groans.

"Yeah and if we were making out and Mrs. Robinson comes by or even people getting books come by what then?" I asked he laughs.

"We're in the history area, literally no one comes here" he tells me.

"People who major in history and need history books do" I said.

"Yeah and that's barley anyone" he says.

"Mason just calm your boner I only have a 4 hour shift tonight anyways" I tell him.

"But didn't you say you were going to hang out with Lydia?" He asked.

"No I told her I wasn't I said I was gonna go to work then probably call Lila" I said.

"And then you'll be calling Lila" he remarks.