Date

I finished my classes and am now asking to the dorms. Mason should be off his classes soon and he said he was taking me out tonight, wonder where.

When I get there. I lie on the bed with a loud sigh. Exhaustion. I close my eyes after a minute feeling myself drift. When the door opens.

"Get the fuck off of me Jake" Mason said. My eyes shoot open and I look over to the door. Mason has his friend with him. "Sorry were you sleeping babe?" He asked.

"Almost" I said. Jake closes the door behind himself.

"Hey Maddie" he said.

"Hey" I said.

"Me and jake, have this summary to write, but make sure to be ready by...5:30 or 6:00" he tells me.

"K, the occasion?" I asked.

"Just dress normally" he tells me. They sit on the other bed pulling out the computers. It's kinda wear seeing Mason have homework doing it. It's usually done in class but I guess it's different here. I grab my phone checking the time. 1:45. I sill have time. I turn to lay on my side back facing them and I close my eyes after I set an alarm for 4:30 so I can get ready.

I hear the sound of a smack then jake saying.

"Owww" he groaned. I shake my head. Boys. "You shouldn't take offence to it Mason, it's a compliment to you to seeing as you are the boyfriend" he said.

"Look at your computer jack-ass" Mason said. Then I feel myself drift into a deep sleep again.

~

I wake up to my alarm and I go to turn it off when I fall to the floor with a thump and the sound of two guys laughing. I open my eyes. I flip them off groaning.

"You okay?" Mason asked u can hear the laugh in his words.

"I'm amazing" I said sarcastically sitting up and shutting the phone off.

"Ya sure?" Jake asked and I look at him with squinted eyes.

"Take a hint idiot" I said getting up. I grab my makeup and sit at the desk with my mirror there and start on my makeup.

"How do girls do that everyday?" Jake asked.

"We don't do it everyday" I said.

"Some do" he states.

"Yeah fake bitches" I said and Mason laughs. "It's usually the hoes that do their makeup everyday. Any normal person wouldn't."

"I guess, but aren't some girls scared to not wear it in front of their boyfriends?" He asked.

"Sure, maybe if you've been dating for a couple weeks" I shrugged fixing my eyebrows.

"When did you stop?" Jake asked me.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Curious" he replied.

"I've known Mason ever since I was a baby, he's seen me look my worst in middle school" I cringe at the thought. I had a weird time in middle school where I look like a rat or something like that. Mason never had that stage which is very unfair. He's been hot ever since.

"Yeah, that was bad" Mason says staring at his computer I throw a pencil from the desk at him he just laughs. "Sorry babe but it's true" he said.

"You're the one who said you've liked me since 7th grade" I said.

"I guess it was an exaggeration more like 9th" he said I glare at him while jake laughs.

"Weren't you there for his worst?" Jake asked.