Relaxed

I've sat in the dorm the whole time just thinking. Where did he go? Ugh. Why did this even happen. Why did I say that. For no reason. Come on. I kick my legs like I'm in a tantrum.

The door opens but Lily and Nathan walk in.

"You guys left us" She groans.

"Yeah I texted you when did you wake up?" I asked.

"We were at the hotel. And my phone was dead, where's mason?" She asks.

"He left somewhere" I say.

"Where?" Nathan asks.

"I don't know we got into a fight" I muttered.

"Again!?" He groans.

"Shut up Nathan you know nothing" I said. I did cry for like a second over how dumb I am. And how dumb the whole thing was. "Why are you here?"

"Because. We came to visit you guys not for you to leave us black out at a party" Lily states.

"Yeah blackout. What would you want me to do. I was tired" I tell her.

"Okay. Whatever. So what happened?" She sits down after Nathan says he's going to look for Mason.

"Well. Lydia a friend came by then she brought up me cheating and blah blah-" I go on with the story.

**

"Oh, ummmm" she says.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be really honest k?" She tells me I nod. "Well what you said was unfair. And rude at least a bit. But I don't know you guys could've worked it out I think. It's between you guys. So I'm not on a side just saying that as an outsider" she tells me.

"I guess you're right" I nod. "I feel bad. And I wanna talk But I don't know where he is. And I don't know if he'd respond to my texts."

"Yeah. Makes sense. We're leaving tomorrow oh god. I just realized" she says.

"Oh god. What time?" I asked.

"Early" she nods.

We talked more and more about random shit. Then Nathan and Mason came back.

And soon after Lily and Nathan's is left. And it was awkward now.

"Can...we talk?" I asked. We were on separate beds.

"I don't have anything to say right now" he tells me.

"Can I talk?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask me to talk Maddie" he says.

"Will you talk back?" I asked. I was staring at him he was fiddling with his phone. He looked like a kid who was confused and mad.

"Yeah" he says. He whispers something under his breath.

"...well...I'm sorry. And I know that's all I say pretty much. But really. I was being dumb. I was just upset that Lydia a close friend of mine came to me and brought all that up. And then I kinda lashed out. And it's not an excuse because I was being a bitch. But I do believe we could've resolved this before" I tell him. He looks up to meet my eye.

"Yeah. I was a bit dramatic" he says.

"I don't think that. I was being an annoying bitch. Especially for saying that" I replied.

"No, I just. I was just annoyed that you thought something like that. Because I would never. And it just made me mad. But I'm sorry for just leaving because I was mad. Dick move" he said.