Happy

"What's up!?" Lila walks into my room.

"Hey!" I chirp. "Sir I need to talk." She sits down next to me.

"You look better?" She says.

"Well, me and mason are back together" I grinned. Her jaw drops then she smiles widely at me.

"OH MY GOD YES!! FINALLY" she yells. "Tell me everything bitchhh."

And so I do. I told her it all.

"IM ACTUALLY SO FRICKEN HAPPY!" She smiles. "I get my normal bestie back."

I laughed.

"I have a question" I said. She nods the smile never leaving her face. "Did you and mason talk?" I asked.

"No" She said. "I came straight up here."

"No I mean like before. What did you guys talk about!?" I said. She thinks for a minute then she remembers.

"Oh, nothing" she shrugged.

"He said. If you tell me don't believe you because he wasn't that much of a puss" I quote for her. She laughs.

"I'm sure" she rolls her eyes. "Sorry I can't. He doesn't want me telling you."

My jaw drops. Is this bitch crazy.

"Whose best friend are you huh?" I asked a little annoyed.

"I'll feel bad. He got a little vulnerable" she shrugged.

"Tell me everything. What happened!? He doesn't get vulnerable. And in what way!?" I asked a million questions in one. She looks at me silent for a minute.

"Don't tell him I told you. He said he didn't want to make you feel bad. This was before that party and all. He was like telling me how he felt like everything was falling apart. And that maybe he thought you weren't into the relationship anymore, and how..." she told me what happened. And it made me sad. Even though we're back together it made me sad to thing that he thought this at the moment. And how he somehow blamed himself and not fully me.

"I'm actually surprised he talked to you like that. Because you know your guys' relationship is a little confusing. Even though I know you're somewhat close though too" I admit.

"Yeah. You aren't like mad that I just went and talked to him are you?" She asked.

"No I'm glad you did" I said.

"I'm so happy you guys are back. You both need it" she breathes out a laugh.

"Hahaha yeah. I guess, wanna go grab food from the kitchen then watch a movie after?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go!" She nods we get up heading downstairs.

~

"Bye I'll see you later!" Lila said as she left. I lie on my back.

I pull my computer onto my lap.

"She's gone finally?" Mason walks in. I look over the computer.

"Yeah" I nod. He sits next to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Not much" I said. "How's luke and Nathan?" I asked back.

"They're Fine. Just happy that I'm not being annoying to them" he said I laughed .

"I can relate with Lila" I said. He chuckles. He lays his head on my shoulder.

"Entertain me Maddie" he groans.

"With what?" I asked.

"Anything. Do you have lingerie you can model?" He asked and I laugh.

"No way. Everyone is in the house and no" I said.