School...again

I wake up to my alarm blaring. And it was like I haven't had one of these in years. It genuinely felt like that. I groan as I shut it off. Way too early for me. My class starts at 11:00 today so it's currently 10:00 and I need to do at least some makeup. Who knows. Im on my period. I dont car about my appearance these days anyways. Masons arm was around tightly. And it was comforting and I just wanted to fall back asleep. But I needed to get up. I turn to face him blinking trying to adjust to the light. An god till class. I could sleep in half an hour more if I didn't do my makeup.

I stare at masons beautifully put together face. If only I didn't look like a rat time to time without makeup. He can just put on jeans and a shirt and look hot as hell. I have to cake my face with makeup. He doesn't even try. I mentally groan. I have work also I realized. After class. I want to have a tantrum like a child right now. I have my period. Annoying ass morning classes and work. But staring at mason seems to calm me down. He looks like a little kid when he sleeps. So peaceful and extremely hot like always.

His class doesn't start till like 12:00 or 12:30. So unfair. I really should've gotten later classes. He obviously seemed to sense I was starting at his overly attractive face because his eyes fluttered open like a kid. He blinks a couple times adjusting. Then sees me staring.

"What?" He yawns.

"You're annoying" I muttered. He gives me a confused look after his yawn was done.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You look the way you do without trying" I point out. "It's simply annoying. While I'm out here looking like a rat without makeup. You can just wake up and still look hot as hell" I say. "And your breath doesn't even stink. Mason that's impossible. Everyone's does in the morning."

"Well I already know I'm attractive so thanks for the confidence boost. But you really need to get your eyes checked babe. Because you're like really attractive yourself. And in the morning. Ooh. I just kinda want to be able to rip your clothes off any second I have. It's crazy really. And also. I put mints in my mouth before I go to sleep" he says. I roll my eyes at his niceness.

"It would ware off in 8 hours or more" I state.

"I put more than one" he grins.

"You're annoying" I said again.

"I didn't do anything" he stated back.

"You're yourself" I push him he laughs. "Now I need to go pound makeup on my swollen morning face"

"Please don't you look your best in the morning. I don't know  why you're seeing. Like babe. I wanna do bad things...to...you" he tells me. "I'm not even kidding. I'll tell if you wanna know. I'm sure you do" he smirks again.

"Oh my god shut up" I roll my eyes again but laugh a little.

"Suit yourself. Just saying. You don't need makeup" he tells me.

"Thanks for being kind. But really...I do" I pay his face.

"Do what you want. I still wanna fu-" I cut him off.

"Enough. Jeez. Also I'm on my period so another day" I push his hand off.

"A period only stops a sentence" he sing songs as I'm about to get off the bed. I glare at him and take a pillow repeatedly hitting him with it. He laughs grabbing the pillow from my hands.

"I was kidding calm down" he said.

"You're nasty" I said going and grabbing my toiletries along with my makeup bag and some clothes.

"Your ass looks very hot in those shorts" he tells me as I'm walking out of the room. I shake my head going to the washroom and getting ready.

After I finished all that and put on my leggings and sweatshirt. I went back to the room to find mason on his phone. Shirtless in bed. Only in his briefs. Looking so good. Like always. Ugh. I slip on my shoes.