Coffee

I wake up to knocking on the door and I groan my body sprawled all over mason. I shifts a bit but doesn't bother to wake up. The knocking continues. Maybe I can ignore and they'll go away. I wait another 2 minutes and still. I groan as I get up opening the door with my bitchiest face. There stands Lydia.

"Bitch! Why didn't you write to me when you got back!?" She asked. She looks me over and smirks. I squint my eyes tired.

"I'm tired Lydia and really don't want to do anything right now" I muttered back.

"Late flight?" She asks.

"Sure you could say that" I nod she smirks. Or just late night.

"Shit sorry. I wanted to hang. Later though we can tell details" she grins. I nod.

"Yup! Sorry for not being more excited just wanna sleep" I say.

"All good. See ya!" She grins and leaves. I close the door and go back to the bed.

"Was that the devil?" Mason asks when I cuddle back into him.

"Shut up. Yes it was Lydia" I nod.

"Of course" he mutters. "She ruins it all the time."

"Shut it mason" I muttered.

"Sorry" he sighed. I close my eyes again. That's when I hear my phone buzzing against the side table.

"Is it possible for you to reach over me and grab it?" I asked him. He reaches over my grabbing it. "Who?"

"Austin" he replied.

Austin!? What. "Just leave it" I muttered. We haven't talked. He got mad at me for cheating on mason. And we were mad at each other.

He puts the phone back onto the side table and pulls me close his arm tightly around me. His hand slides down and touches my butt. I roll my closed eyes if possible. But I start to feel myself drift off into sleep.

~

I wake up to the sound of voices talking and I was confused. I blink to adjust to the light. I look and see Mason. He's still shirtless just in his boxers sitting with my legs on him talking. I then head jakes voice. Of course. I reach for my phone grabbing it and checking the time. 12:35.

"Maddison, were you just gonna wake up and not say hi to me...cause that's a little disrespectful" Jake says. I turn to look at him.

"Jake hun, I just woke up so I really am not in the mood" I tell him.

"You're always in the mood for me. Come on. I'm Jake. The best" he states.

"Get me a coffee then maybe" I mutter.

"No thanks" he says.

"Exactly" I said. I open my phone. I check my shit and all. I'm about to move the covers and get up when I remember that I'm only in my sports bra and underwear.

"Can you leave Jake?" I asked he gives me a look.

"No why?" He asked. Knew that wouldn't work. Even Mason looked at me like I was crazy.

"I need to get out of bed" I said.

"Get out" Mason laughs. I give him a look this time.

"I'm not fully clothed" I said.

"So what" Jake smirks I throw a spare pillow at him.

"Oh...right, just put on my shirt" Mason tells me after he glared at Jake.

"Give me one Mr. I can get out of bed with barley any clothes on" I said.

"Triggered feminist right there" Jake says. I flip him off. "Just sayin."