Arrived

New York. I would never think that I'd be living mad going to school in New York in the future and it feels great. The minute we walked out of the airport a grin was placed on my face and I was automatically not tired I just wanted to explore look at everything take pictures enjoy it all for this week then I have to go to school. I'm in New York with the love of my life and it's the dream.

Who would've thought that.

"Earth to Maddison, we need to get a cab get out of your dream land" Mason waves a hand in front of me I blink a couple times coming back to reality.

"Sorry it's just so mesmerizing, are we going straight to the dorms?" I asked.

"Well I thought you were tired we can explore tomorrow" he said.

"Yeah sure that's a good idea" I nod and he gets a cab for us.

The dorms are obviously off campus like 10 minutes away I think and we got them like less than a month away because a lot of people are getting them. And these dorms are nice apparently there's a small view of New York.

I know we'd early but we already had it we might as well go there and stay for the time we have and we wanted to get used to New York.

After we got into the cab Mason told him where to go and we were off. It took a little time before we actually got into the city and when we did it was amazing.

Busy just like I imagined and wanted and cars and people everywhere big buildings. This is great.

And we got to the dorms and they were actually nicely put I liked this all. I couldn't wait to see the campus it's only a 10 minute walk to it.

We paid the guy and got out with all our bags.

"Well this is nice" I said staring at it.

"Yeah it is" he nods. "At least now when we get mad at each other none of us can sleep in different places so we have to forgive each other" he says I roll my eyes and start walking towards the building with him catching up quickly. "Kidding" he adds.

"No you weren't" I laughed.

"You're right I wasn't" he says with a grin and I nudge him as we enter the big place. We made our way up to the floor we were on and to the room. There were already people here actually so I guess we aren't the only ones. I'm so happy that you could pick a roommate cause some places you couldn't and you'd get a random person.

We walk in and it's a good enough space. There are 2 beds and 2 desks.

"So if we do get mad at each other we get different beds to sleep on" I said with a grin.

"Ummm, I don't like that...can we just sleep together? I'm now so used to it" he says.

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged pulling my hand off my suitcase. Mason was caring his suitcase and my duffle bag so I just did my suitcase cause I can be useful once in a while.

"Good because I was t gonna take no for an answer now we can finally be alone with no interruptions Mads" he shuts the door with a smirk I roll my eyes but before I can even say anything because his lips are on mine. He grips my waist. It feels like I haven't done this in a while since we barely even kissed today. I wrap my arms around him my hands go up into his hair. He pushes me up against the wall never breaking the kiss. That's when we hear a loud knock on the door and he groans into the kiss.

"Can we not?" He mumbles against my lips and I really don't want to either but the person kept knocking he pulls away clearly annoyed and opens the door quickly.

"What!?" He asked sounding extremely annoyed and I roll my eyes but laugh lightly and go next to him. There's a blonde with green eyes about my height she's wearing tight skinny jeans and a crop top and some sandals. Her jaw slightly drops when she sees Mason but soon composes herself.