Doctor

1 week later:

I lean over the toilet puking into it. I groan after wiping my mouth.

"Maddie are you okay?" I heard Mason's muffled voice behind the closed and locked door.

"Yeah I'm fine" I muttered. I rinse and brush my teeth. I walk out with a sigh.

"Maddie it's been what? A week. You should go see someone, stop saying no to me" he says as I sit on the bed.

"It's just a stomach flu, I'll be better by the end of this week" I tell him.

"Maddie, I'm not taking no for an answer, you've been puking the whole week constantly" he said. I look at him.

"Mason, I'm fine I've been this sick before" I tell him.

"That doesn't matter" he throws his hands in the air. "Please go Maddie" he sits next to me. I sighed.

"Fine. I'll go tomorrow with Lila you're stressing me out" I wave him off he chuckles.

"Ok. Thanks" he said.

"You're very annoying by the way" I add.

"Maddison. You never know okay" he said. I roll my eyes.

"Mmhmm sure" I said back.

~

I wait with Lila in the waiting room of the doctors.

"So Mason just forced you here?" She asks.

"Yeah, kinda. I told him it's just a stomach flu he wants me to just be sure" I shrugged.

"Sure of what? That you aren't pregnant?" She laughs.

"Haha, no that I don't need like prescription meds or that I'm not dying" I roll my eyes. "He's always so positive."

"Yeah I can tell" she laughs again.

"Maddison Collins" a nurse calls. I stand.

"Want me to wait here or come?" Lila asks.

"You can wait" I tell her she nods and I follow the nurse.

"So, a flu you think?" She asks when she brings me into the room.

"Well yeah. I've been puking" I nodded. I sit on the table bed thing.

"Ah, I'll just take your temperature and the doctor will be in a little bit" she tells me. She puts the thing in my ear waiting till it beeps. "Not too high pretty regular. But we'll see with the doctor" she grins.

"Thanks" I say and she leaves. I look around the office then pull out my phone. I go through it for a bit when I hear the door about to open I put it away.

The doctor walks in.

"Hello Maddison" she grins.

"Hi" I replied.

"So I heard you've been puking and you think you're sick?" Se asks sitting on the stool.

"Yeah. It's been a week since I've been, experiencing nausea and puking" I tell her she nods looking at her clipboard.

"I see. There's no sighs of pregnancy right?" She asks.

"No there shouldn't be" I replied.

"Have you been sexually active?" She asks.

"Yeah" I said a little embarrassed. I get my cheeks flush.

"Ok that's fine. When was the last time you would say?" She asks.

"Before I was sick a week maybe a little more" I shrugged she nods. I felt my cheeks heating more. This is embarrassing.

"You don't really have a fever but I'll check your breathing also, and is it okay if i get you to take a urine sample?" She asks.

"...sure" I nod. She comes up. She takes her stethoscope.

"Just take a couple of deep breaths for me please" She tells me I do.

I can't be pregnant. No she's probably just making sure because of the puking.

"Okay good. I don't hear anything too bad" she says.

"I mean do you think I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"It's just in case I can't really tell, but just making sure you don't seem that sick" she tells me.

"I was like really sick a week ago though" I said.

"And it might not be pregnancy. I'm just making sure so I can get all the information. It's all just the procedure" she tells me. "So if you just go to the washroom there are small cups and a little box you put it in. And it won't take me long to test so just come back to the room okay?" She said I nod. I felt my hands start to shake. It's just the procedure. I'm not pregnant. No way. She leaves I go to the washroom. My hands were shaking.

After I did all that I went back to the room. Thoughts flooded my brain. You're fine Maddie. Your four probably went down. You were doing better today.

It felt like I was sitting there forever until she came back. Just me and my thoughts. I was scared. But I was sure it wouldn't be anything.

"Ok we've got results" she tells me I nod. She looks at her clipboard.

"Bad or good?" I asked.

"Depends on what you wanted or not" she shrugs. "You're pregnant" and the minute she said the words I literally froze in place. Shook. My lips part. My hands start shaking and I felt like I wanted to cry. Oh god. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. Oh god. "Maddison. Are you okay?" She asks.

"I...um...I. I'm just. Surprised" I manage to choke out.

"It's obvious you didn't expect this" she said. "And it's your choice what to do? Are you in a stable relationship?" She asks.

"Yeah we've been together for 2 years now" I said. I was so monotones and I was just staring straight. No! This can't be happening. I'm young. Masons young. I'm only just going into my second year of university at the end of summer.

"I'll leave you to think about this." She tells me and leaves. Oh god. I felt the tears come to my eyes but I blink them away. Lila! She's here. I can tell her. She's my best friend. I stand up my knees feeling wobbly. I grab my shit and he tout of the place. I see Lila sitting on her phone. She looks up and grins but it disappears once she sees my expression.

"What's wrong!?" She asks.

"Let's go to the car" I tell her she nods and we go. When we get in I felt the tears come again.

"I'm pregnant" I blurt and her jaw drops. The tears fall. "Lila, I'm pregnant. I'm 19 years old in university not knowing what the fuck I'm doing with my life and pregnant. God I'm so fucking dumb" I cry.

"No! Maddie" she pulls me into a hug. "Listen. You guys will get through this. I'm here. We all are" She rubs my back.

"I-I'm scared to tell Mason" I said honestly.

"Why. We both know he'll be supportive" she says. "You're gonna be okay" she said.

"I'm so scared. Lila I'm fucking scared to death. We're both young, dumb. And I'm just scared. What if he doesn't want to help. What if he leaves. This is all so much. We're so fucking dumb" I groan still crying.

"Maddie. You're gonna be fine" she soothes.

********************

A/N

DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNN. GUYS!! What the fuck. I'm the one writing. And I'm still the one shook. So this is actually happening. Sorry guys. Idk anymore. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽