Jealousy...

I wake up to my alarm going off and i groan shutting it. It's 9:00 cause my class starts at 10:00 today. I slide out from under Mason's arm and go to the washroom. After I brush my teeth. I go back to the room and grab my clothes from my bag then I do my makeup quickly. And start putting on my clothes.

"I am so happy I woke up right now" I hear the raspy groggy voice of mason and slip on the rest of my pants no. "Nooo" he groans. I turn around.

"Grow up" I said.

"I've tried...but it doesn't work out for me" he shrugs and I laugh and grab my shirt putting that on.

"When do you have class?" I asked.

"10:30" he tells me.

"Get ready and come get coffee with me then" I said.

"Turn around" he tells me I do.

"What is there something" I try to look back.

"Why do you never wear those?" He asked. I was wearing yoga pants with a shirt that has a slit in the sides up to my waist.

"Kinda forgot about them" I shrugged.

"If you're gonna see that new friend of yours no way you can wear those Maddie your ass looks amazing but too amazing" he says.

"I don't know if he's in any of these classes" I said. "Now get ready we need to go" I tells him. He gets up only in his boxer briefs my that look oh so good on him. Calvin Klein as well. He grabs a pair of black jeans and a black top with his white converse like mine.

"Just give me a minute to brush my teeth" he tells me and heads off to the bathroom. 2 minutes late the game back putting his tooth brush back. He grabs his books and stuff his hair still messy and he grabs his phone too.

"Lets go" he says and we leave after I slip my shoes on grab my phone and bag and we were off.

We went to the cafe and Mason bought me and him a coffee.

"Thanks" I said pecking his cheek he just shrugs.

"Maddie" I hear a deep voice we turn and oh lord help all of us there stands Conor. I feel Mason's grip on my hand tighten.

"Conor" I said back sounding surprised and slightly like what the fuck run bitch!

"Is this the lovely boyfriend you were talking about" he grins and looks over to Mason.

"Mhmm yeah, Mas, this is Conor, Conor this is Mason my boyfriend" I introduce.

"Hi!" Conor chirps.

"Hey" Mason said in a bitter tone. They shake hands and sits so awkward.

"What Class do you have next?" He asked me.

"English" I said. Mason doesn't have this class because he took English lit and other writing classes. It's kinda weird how someone can find something that they're good at within a year. Like he didn't think he wanted to do anything but he's actually a really good writer. Kinda weird considering that he's all bad ass and doesn't care for school still doesn't.

"Same" he says. "Mr. Carson?" He asked and I nodded and I feel Mason tense. "You too?" He asked Mason.

"No" Mason says his voice monotone.

"What do you major in?" He asked him.

"English" he says.

"And you don't take an English class I don't think...I don't think that's how it works" Conor says.

"I take English lit and writing classes" Mason replied.

"Oh" Conor nods. "Well lets et to class" he chirps. He starts walking I look at Mason's and he's definitely annoyed.