Why now!?

I wake up with a slight headache. I wasn't too drunk last night but it was something. Masons arm was draped around me. I fell asleep to him taking my makeup off. I turn to face him. His eyes were shut and he looks so peaceful and beautiful like I always mention. It was now Sunday, and I just wanted to chill. I don't know about Nathan and Lily but I can't do anything today. I sighed rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone going through my shit.

I quickly text Lily. I forgot to tell her we left. But I want to see how they are. They can get a cab and they know where their hotel is.

She doesn't reply. I send question marks. She might still be asleep it's 11:34. I'm surprised I'm awake. They should be okay? Right? I bite my lip nervously.

"Reply" I whisper mumble.

"Babe, you okay?" Masons voice was hoarse and very hot.

"Hmm Yeah. I was just texting Lily. She just hasn't replied yet" I tell him.

"She's probably asleep. She and Nathan were wasted. Like black out" he tells me. I guess he was right. I turn to face him.

"Thanks for taking my makeup off last night" I tell him.

"You don't have to thank me" He laughs just a little. He grabs my hand intertwining out fingers. "You fell asleep right away."

"Yeah I was dead" I laughed. "Plus it felt good me not having to spend 10 minutes on taking it off. I had you to do it."

"Yeah. It's actually a lot of work" he says. I laughed.

"Yeah I know. I have to do it all the time" I reply.

"That's just annoying" he shakes his head. I pulls me closer by pulling my hand. He then kisses me. But I pull away quickly.

"I've probably got morning breath" I tell him and he shrugs.

"Don't care babe" he said.

"ew nasty" I mutter. I sit up. "They better not want to do anything today cause I'm laying in bed all day after I brush my teeth" I tell him getting up.

"I doubt they'd want to do anything also" he says.

"Great" I said. "I'll be back."

I go to the washroom with my toothbrush and tooth paste. Mason did really well with taking my makeup off. I had literally nothing. Considering I was sleeping.

I quickly brush my teeth and go back to the room. I was changed into Mason's shirt and I didn't even changed. Awe Mason helped.

I put my stuff away and get back in bed where Mason was on his phone. He turns to me.

"I texted Nathan" he tells me.

"K good" I said. I lean up pecking his lips. But he deepens it and pulls me closer. I cup his cheeks.

That's when we hear a loud obnoxious knock on the door. We pull away.

"Who do you think it is?" I asked.

"I don't know" he shrugs. "Want me to get it?" He asks.

"No I can" I tell him getting off the bed. I really didn't want interruptions today. I just wanna relax. I open the door stopping the person from knocking again. Lydia was standing there with a glare. Her lips are pursed her eyes squinted into a glare.

"Sorry. I can't hang out today" I tell her. "But what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" She asked. "You went out with your friends and didn't even invite me" I tells me.

"Oh" is all I reply right now. "Calm down. Some friends from back home came to visit and we were gonna have a thing here and invite friends. I was gonna invite you. But then they wanted to go out. So we did. I didn't invite anyone" I tell her.