5 hours

Going back to New York:

I stand there hugging Lila not wanting to let go.

"Can you transfer please?" I groaned.

"No were already in January" she said.

"You can still transfer to your level in New York" I reply.

"I like it over there sorry, you could transfer" she said.

"But New York City is a dream" I muttered.

"And we need to go, so can you guys finish this?" Mason asked.

"Shut up" we both said.

"It's 10:35 our flight leaves at 12:00" he states.

"Fine" I muttered. We finally pull away. "Text me, call me, FaceTime me, anything really and...please don't mope around I hate that I won't be there to help" I tell her. She's still not over the thing with Mark. You can't really be after less than a week.

"Yeah, and same goes for you about calling and shit. I love you!" She grins.

"Love you too" I muttered about to cry. I really didn't want to. Lila said she'd drive us but I though that was a bad idea considering we would've probably missed the flight and all.

"Bye mason, I know you secretly love me" she sing songs.

"You wish" he said back. "But whatever Bye" he adds. I turn so close to actually crying.

"Love you guys I'll see you!" She said.

"Bye, love you" I said. "I need to leave before I actually cry" I say walking to the door.

We get to the cab and I feel the tears about to come out. Mason sits next to me telling the cabdriver to go to the airport.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm alright" I shrugged.

"No you aren't" he states.

"You're right, I'm already missing Lila" I said as the guy started driving a tear falls and I wipe it.

"It's okay babe, you'll see her sooner than you think" he puts his hand on my thigh.

"I know, I just don't want her being in a bad mood and sad without me there to be there for her. You know" more tears.

"I know I get it" he pulls me closer leaning my head on his shoulder. "You'll FaceTime and text and call."

"I know, I just feel bad" I muttered.

"Don't cry. She'll be good" he wipes away my tears.

We get to the airport and check in and all then sit for another hour waiting for our plane. 5 hour plane ride here we come.

~

This plane was only a 2 seater so me and Mason sat next to each other obviously cause that's what seats we picked.

"So you think it's still really snowy there?" I asked as we waited for the plane to start.

"Yeah it's only like January something" he nods.

"Ugh, never thought I would hate snow so much" I muttered.

"Yeah it really is annoying" he agrees. "We finally get our time alone again." He smirks and I laugh shaking my head.

"Of course that's the only thing you think of" I say he puts his hand on my thigh squeezing it.

"Of course" he grins.