Cheesy

I walk into my photography class second class of today and I head over to where Austin and Lydia were. Huh they never really hang out. Maybe they got closer.

"Hey" I said as I walk up to them.

"Hey!" Lydia chirps. I drop my bag on the chair.

"You obviously thanked Mason after last night in guessing" Austin smirks and I give him a look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your neck" he points out. I look down.

"I can't see shit" I said.

"Obviously I mean you've got hickeys" he said. Oh shit. Lydia's eyes dart to my neck and she laughs.

"Wow, Maddie nice" she grins.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes.

"What happened last night sorry I couldn't make it" she tells me.

"Nothing, Miley showed up though" I groan at the thought of her.

"Yeah and Mason just totally snapped at her" Austin laughs.

"Oh what tell me things, I wanna know...especially if you got down and dirty with Mason because of it" she wiggles her eyebrows i push her she laughs.

"Nothing she was being a bitch to me cause obviously she hates me for no apparent reason, so Mason got mad at her" I shrugged.

"Don't act like this isn't a big deal that's so attractive that he did that" she nudged me.

"Yeah it was obviously" I said.

"So why aren't you as happy as I am?" She asked.

"I don't show it outwardly" I said.

"Yeah you show it in the bedroom" she grins and Austin bursts out laughing while I glare at her.

"Literally go to hell" I sit down they laughed more. People looked over to us.

"So anyways, I went out last night with this Derek guy and he wouldn't give me hickeys, cause they were 'gross' and 'didn't even look hot' it was annoying cause I find it hot" she shrugged.

"Why it's just a mark on your neck" I shrugged.

"So you don't like them?" She asked.

"I don't mind it. Like whatever if I have one but I don't think they're important" I said.

"I guess" she nods. "But whatever now people know you have someone and they won't try to get with you."

"You sound like Mason" I said she laughs.

"I also like how protective and jealous he is" she said.

"Sometimes it's really annoying" I said getting my works out.

"It's hot" she shrugged. I laughed.

"I actually think he's getting used to me" Austin said.

"Yeah I think so too" I nodded. Then we get to class.

~

I walk out of my class ready to go get coffee again. Then I get picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Mason?" I asked.

"Who else?" He asked back.

"Some rando who was about to rape me" I said and immediately regretted it. I should be talking about rape as a not really a joke but statement.

"That's not funny Maddie" he said. His tone is serious but I can tell he's not trying to sound like it.

"I know sorry" I said. "Can we get coffee?" I asked.