Lukes place

"So who else is still wondering if Georgie has a broken nose?" Nathan asks.

"What!?" Lila and Lily ask.

"Yah I forgot to tell you guys...I kinda punched her" I state and their eyes go wide.

"What!? OMG WHY!? Why wasn't I there??" Lila bombards me with questions.

"I don't know where you were. And she was just bothering me" I said.

"She didn't try to fight back?" Lila asks.

"She was knocked out" Mason says for me. Lily laughs out loud.

"Oh my god. She had it coming" Lila says.

"Ok. I don't think I punched her that hard I just think it was half because she was drunk" I said.

"Or you broke the fuck outta her nose and knocked her out" Lila laughs. "That literally made my whole day."

"Calm down. It wasn't a big deal. I just like hope she doesn't do something" I shrugged.

"Not a big deal!? Crazy ass idiot. You punched Georgie" Lily said.

"We all knew it would happen one day" Mason and Nathan both say with a shrug. I nod.

"I wish I saw it" Lila groans.

A waitress comes by.

"Hi, What can I get you guys" she asked in a tone like she really wanted to not be here. We all order. She looks at me and Mason.

"You guys are still together?" She asks. I look at Mason. I don't know her.

"Uh...Yeah" we both say.

"We went to the same high school" she says. "And you're the one that punched Georgie right?" She asks.

"Yeah" I nod.

"Wow I praise you. First of all. I've actually never seen someone last in high school well" she says. "Also you punched Georgie she really needed it" she laughs. She's nice.

"Yeah she's a hoe" Lila says. I laugh.

"Anyways sorry. I'll go put the order in" she shakes her head and leaves.

"Shes nice" I state.

"Just cause she hates Georgie?" Nathan asks.

"Uh no. Because she didn't act like a bitch" me and Lila both say and grin at each other.

"No wonder you two are best friends" Mason said.

"It's called being goals" we said.

"Or you're both annoying" Nathan said we glare at him. "Because we all know you guys just wanna be me and Mas."

"Him and Mason do a handshake thing" we roll our eyes.

"I'm going to the washroom" I muttered getting up. I feel Mason pull down my shorts I turn around squinting at him. I walk to the washroom.

When I came back the food was already there. I sit down. I saw Mason glaring at something.

"What's up with you?" I asked. He looks at me.

"Oh nothing" he shakes his head. I turn to see where he was looking. That Kyle guy was there. Huh? I shrugged turning and eating.

~

"Oh my god...Maddie and Lily. We have to get ice creams there and take pictures come on" Lila states.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's so cute. Look at the ice creams there you can even get like black ones come on" she said.

"K fine chill" I laughed. She drags me to the place. We get it. I got a black one like my soul.