Our life

Bonus chapter 2:

  "MASON!" I giggle when he lifts me me up from the small kitchen and carry's me over to our bed.

"What?" He smirks when he's on top of me on the bed. He bites his lip.

"You're annoying" I laugh.

"You love me" he says.

"Unfortunately I have a kid with you too" I said he gasps.

"You mean fortunately right?" He asks.

"Sure..." I said. He rolls his eyes but chuckles. He leans down and kisses my collarbone.

"I know you do" he mumbles against my skin moving higher up now on my neck.

"Mmhmm" I sighed out and I felt him smirk on my skin. He gets closer to my lips and hovers above them.

"Maddie I'm irresistible in your eyes" he smirks I roll my eyes.

"Don't get too cocky" I said.

"Well with the way you look at me and make me feel I'm pretty sure I have the right to be" his smirk never leaves his lips.

"Shut up" I said.

"Make me" he says.

"Oh my god are you ever gonna stop that?" I asked.

"No way" he says and then kisses me. Things get heated when the baby stays wailing. My shirt was already off. I push Mason off.

"Baby calls" I said when he groans. I go to the crib picking her up.

We had a girl and named her Jo cause we thought it was cute. I rock her in my arms and her crying starts to ease a bit. I then put her pacifier in and she sucks on that and stop crying.

"You wanna eat?" I asked but then he eyes closed and she falls asleep. I smirk at the sight. She looked so you.

"Wow, Maddie mom duty just turned me right on" Mason comes up from behind me.

"She's so cute" I say smiling at her.

"Yeah you are" he says I roll my eyes.

"Don't be an ass" I roll my eyes.

"Kidding even though you are still cute. Yeah she is cute" he says with a small laugh. "I mean she obviously gets it from you."

"Not true she has your eyes already" I tell him.

"I do have better eyes than you" he smirks I nudge him he laughs. He kisses my shoulder. "Honestly Maddie. You being a mom is way hotter than expected" he says. I put the baby back in her crib.

"Thanks? I don't know what to say" I turn to him. He grins.

"It's a compliment" he grips my hips and pulls me close. "You're a hot mom" he says lowly.

"And you're a hot dad" I say to him he smirks.

"I know" he says cockily I roll my eyes. He leans in and kisses me. "So we can now continue what we were about to do" he leads up back to the bed. I'm on his lap. My hands run through his hair. His hands slide down my back.

~

  The baby cries and I groan waking up from my deep sleep.

"I'll get it" Mason says "I mean her" he gets up. My eyes stay closed but her cries keep me awake.

"I should have a bottle ready for her on the side table" I tell him waving my hand somewhere.

"Yeah I got it" he says. I open my eyes and he's rocking her in his arms and feeding her the bottle. I was tired as fuck but the sight was cute. "Just go back to bed babe" he tells me.