No way

A week later (a week till Christmas)

  Maddie's POV

It's been a week. A full week since what happened. A week of actual hell. Mason even looks miserable...and I hate it. I absolutely hate the thought of it. I hate myself. Everything.

Masons POV

A week. I haven't slept in that whole week. Everything's been literally miserable and horrible without her. And she still hasn't even tried to talk to me. I DONT WANT FUCKING SPACE. She doesn't get it. I want her to try.

Maddie's POV

This past week. I haven't done much. Nathan was disappointed, mad and not talking to me. Lily and Lila have hung out with me a lot. But other than that. I've been in my room being a depressed bitch. Mason. He's the only thing on my mind.

"Hey biotch!" Lila walks in. "You aren't gonna be a depressed bitch, we're having a party. Lily's house, tomorrow" she tells me.

"Are you psycho. A party ruined my relationship. If you forgot Lila no way!" I state.

"It's gonna be fun. You will actually be active and not moping around" she said. "Please lily said nothing too big. All of our friends will be there."

"Lila no, parties have no luck for me" I muttered.

"You're going. I'm not taking no for an answer" she tells me with squinted eyes. I roll mine.

"We'll see about that."

Masons POV

"Lily's having a party tomorrow and you're coming" Nathan tells me and I scoff.

"No way, a party ruined my relationship. And Maddie is most likely gonna be there" I state.

"You never know. It's not even gonna be huge she said. All our friends. Come on mason. I don't like seeing you all moping and annoying and sad. It'll be fun for you!" He nudges me.

"Nathan. I'm not in the mood to do anything really. I might even catch up on sleep. I know I'm a bore and this is annoying but...I'm sorry I can't do anything about it" I tell him.

"No! I'm not taking no for an answer mason. You're going wether you like it or not. I'm not letting you be like this" he tells me.

"Nathan please don't. I'm gonna be sitting at the party thinking about how the last party I went to I got cheated on. And then I'm gonna be seeing Maddie get flirted on. This is just gonna suck for me" I said. Honestly. I really just wanted to lay in bed all day for the rest of the month. I haven't slept. Like at all. Honking about Maddie. And how we haven't talked. How she can be doing anything right his moment.

"I don't care. You're gonna have fun" he said.

"You're literally gonna be torturing me with this!? You are not a good best friend" I muttered. I stare at the ceiling. My eyes felt heavy. And I had huge bags under them. But I didn't care. I couldn't fall asleep thinking about the kiss. Thinking about Maddie, and how she's not around. How I'm so close yet so fricken far from her.

"Tomorrow 8:00 you'll thank me" he said.

"I really won't believe me" I said back.

~

Friday:

Maddie's POV

"You're gonna wear this, with this" she shoved clothes into my hands.

"I'm gonna wear what I'm wearing cause I'm not going" I state.

"You are. And Maddison. If you don't come with me I will no longer speak to you the whole time you're back and I'll make sure lily doesn't either" she tells me with squinted eyes.