She needs her bestie

I wake up to my phone ringing viscously. I groan. My precious sleep. I know I could've ignored it but it could be important.

"Hello?" I answer my voice groggy from sleep.

"Maddie...he..." Lila cries into the phone I shoot ho in my bed mason out of it.

"What happened?" I asked completely worried she sniffles.

"M-mark cheated o-on me" she cries and my jaw drops. NO FUCKING WAY.

"What!?" I asked now furious. How could someone like Mark cheat on Lila. Beautiful hilarious and amazing Lila.

"P-please c-come over" she cries into the phone.

"Of course I'll be there with everything we need" I tell her. We hang up. I get up in my shorts and masons shirt. I slip my shoes on and grab my bag. I run downstairs. I didn't even brush my teeth or fix my hair I'm probably a mess.

When I get downstairs. All Mason and Nathan's friends are there. Including Mark no glare. They all look at me.

"Where are you going?" Mason and Nathan asked.

"Looking like that?" Luke adds I flip him off. I see Marks face look worried.

"I'm going to Lila's, because Mark cheated on my hot ass amazing best friend" I said everyone's jaw drops and they look at him. "So Mark go fuck your self. I hope you die in a ditch and I hope your mom rapes you because you are literally one of the trashiest people I've met. You never even deserved her you stupid ass 2 out of 10 looking bitch. Suck my fat dick because you're trash and she's way too above you to even get on your low level. I don't even know what she saw in a person like you. You're scum. A low life scum with no standards. So go with another one of your whores because Lila's Puss is too good for you" I breathe out angry. Oh how I'm gonna year him apart. "Don't even think to look at her or me and if I see your ugly ass face in my house again I'll fucking rip your balls off and feed them to you white I beat you senseless with a baseball bat you fucking ass. I hope you get chlamydia. BECAUSE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU if you don't get some sort of a disease. Got it I will fucking kill you if you cross my path bitch-" I take a step forward Mason stops me.

"Maddie babe, maybe you should go to Lila's and we can handle this" he tells me.

"No! I'm not letting this pig get away with this shit. He's nasty low life scum. Trash who deserves nothing in life. Fuck yourself, fuck your mom, and literally shove a wooden dildo up your ugly ass" I flip him off. Luke had a grin on his face like he was about to laugh. I was shaking with anger.

"Come on Mads I can handle this" Mason said in a low voice.

"Get him the fuck out of my house" I tell him he nods. "Bye" I muttered turning and leaving fuming with anger. Totally not done with that but I'll do it later when people won't stop me.
I went to the gas station first getting stuff.

When I went to her house she was crying and we talked about it all. And it got me more pissed but I helped her hopefully. I hate seeing her this way. It sucks.

But we watched happy movies and we gossiped. But she was still sad.

~

"Ew she's so nasty" I said as I crept her Instagram. I'm creeping this trash hoe who almost slept with Mark before Lila broke it up thankfully. She's liked all of his pics even ones with Lila.

"I know, I'm so pissed" she said I can see the tears ready to spill. I hug from the side.

"Listen, he's so not worth it Lila. You're way better than that. You're gonna find a hottie, who treats you right" I say.