Fuck.

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. Tears fall. I still haven't told Mason. He was playing video games with Nathan in the game room. I closed my door so I can be alone. I'm so scared. About it all. And to tell him.

I sit up wiping all the tears. What do I do? I need to tell him soon, fast. I can't keep it from him. Maybe for a day!? No! I squeeze my eyes shut and let the tears fall. We're actually so fucking dumb. How!? I don't even know. Lila insisted on coming in but I said she can go I Anyways need to tell Mason sometime when I get the balls. I'm so scared for his reaction. What if he just leaves me? He wouldn't. It's Mason. My phone buzzed and I look at it. It was him.

You home done yet? It's been a while?

I didn't want to answer. I was scared. I stare at the text I see the 3 food pop up again but go away then pop up again then go. I put my fingers over the keyboard and take a deep breath.

-I'm home

Why didn't you come to tell me! I'll be right up in 5 finishing this game!

I felt more tears spill out of my eyes. I need to compose myself before I tell him. I go to the washroom. I wash my face and it helps a bit with the puffy redness. I dab it with a cloth. Then I feel sick and kneel to the toilet and puke. It just kinda kept coming.

"Shit!" Mason comes in. He pulls my hair back for me. I think I feel sick because of everything. All the thoughts. And the stress. "Are you okay?" He asks. He wipes my mouth with the cloth. This is making me more emotional. He's being so nice and sweet.

"Ya" I nod. Oh god. I get up and brush my teeth quickly.

"So what did the doctor say?" He asks when I'm done. I turn to face him he looks worried. I felt my lip quiver so I bite down on it.

"Uh..." I start. I walk into the room and sit he follows.

"Babe!? You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah" I nod. No not really. "It's just..." I start. He looks completely worried.

"Maddie you're kinda freaking me out" he chuckles nervously.

"I know. Sorry" I sighed.

"If this is like a trick to tell me you just have the flu I'll kill you" he says. My lip quivers again.

"It's not" I shake my head. I look away. I take a deep breath.

"Okay. Then what's going on?" He asks he turns me to look at him.

"Uh...I...I'm pregnant" I finally come out with it. His lips part and his hand drops. I felt the tears about to come up but I hold them back as hard as I can.

"Is this a joke?" He asks.

"Yeah does it look like I'm joking?" I stated. He takes a sharp breath in.

"But no...it's not possible" he shakes his head. "B...what" he's looking everywhere but me and I felt the tears about to pour out. He's gonna leave me. Isn't he. "She. She made you take a test?" He asks. I nod. "Fuck." He says in pretty much a whisper. "I don't understand."

"Fuck!" He said louder. I bite my lip. He glances at me again. He looked like he was about to say it. Say he wasn't gonna help, gonna take care of this kid with me. Leave me.

"You don't want to have anything to do with it. Do you?" I asked. His eyes snap back to me.

"What!?" He asks.

"If you don't want anything to do with the baby Mason tell me now" I breathe out ready to burst into tears.

"Maddie. What the fuck no!? Of course I want everything to do with it" he says. "I'm just. Confused. Scared. Confused again." I felt a wave of relief crash over me.