Not again..

"Where are we gonna go now!" Lila chirps as we walk out of the mall.

"Home" the guys both say.

"Uh...NO we've only been to the mall for 2 hours now we need to do something more fun" she tells us.

"Why? None of us even know what to do" Mason groans.

"You guys should since you've been here pretty much a month" she sing songs.

"And we don't get out a lot" he says back.

"Because you're perverts who have nothing better to do" she rolls her eyes.

"I'm insulted. You're talking about me too" I said.

"Yeah I know and I'm right" she said. "We should go to a party!" She said. Me and Mason both scoff.

"The only parties to go to that we know of are frat ones" Mason says I nod.

"So we'll go to one of your frat buddies party" she shrugs. "Is there one?"

"There's always is. But I'm not in the mood to see Justin" he groans.

"Who?" Mark and Lila ask.

"The guy that she was dared to go pretty much fuck in the closet" he says.

"Wow, when was that?" Lila laughs.

"A week and a half or 2" I said.

"Whatever, you don't need to talk to him you guys probably know manny people so we're going" Lila said. Last time I went to a party Mason and me fought hopefully this one won't be as bad. "and doesn't Maddie drink now?" She laughed.

"It was once" I comment.

"Twice now that you're gonna drink tonight" she nudges me.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because it's hell, and not worth it" I said.

"It's a frat party you have to drink we're gonna have fun" she tells me as we started walking to get a cab and head back to the dorms in guessing.

"Hopefully" I mutter under my breath.

~

At the party. Full of people of course. And what had happened before was Lila and I got ready then so did the guys and we left in time and all that. Now we're here and Lila is excited.

"Didn't you go to parties at your school?" I asked her.

"2 but they weren't as hype as this one" she laughs. We get into the crowded obnoxiously loud house. She grabs my hand. "Lets go get a drink!" She yells over the music dragging me to the kitchen. We get in there and she pours two cups for us while I look around.

"Here" she shoves the red solo cup into my hand. I stare at it for a little. "Come on I wanna see drunk you" she grins.

"Just a couple drinks" I said. I take a big gulp.

"You! You were the girl that helped me get to class" a sorta famille voice says I pull the cup away form my lips turning. It's that Austin dude.

"Oh, yeah" I nodded he does too.

"Maddie right?" He asked with a grin I nod.

"Austin?" I asked he nods back. "You obviously get around quickly, already coming to a frat party" I said he laughs. We have to talk loud.

"Well it is university I'm pretty sure they let everyone into this thing" he says.

"I guess" I shrugged I see Lila staring at us. "Oh, this is Lila my best friend she's visiting Lila this is Austin" I said. "And I'm pretty sure you're in my photography class" I point out.