Party

Friday:

"What are we gonna wear?" Lydia asked. Lydia is a girl in my photography class and she's really nice and now we're friends getting ready for the party.

"It doesn't matter" I said grabbing my high waisted ripped black jeans and a army green long sleeve crop top. I put on some makeup nothing too drastic. Mason is laying on one of the bed playing on his phone already ready and looking like a snack. He's wearing his regale black on black with white converse his hair messy yet it all looks so good on him.

"Just wear this" I hand her this cute floral dress she brought. "It's nice" I said. It's wavy at the sleeves a little short and low cut.

"You think?" She asked putting it to her chest.

"Yeah it will look great" I said.

"Mason?" She asked.

"Sure" he nods not even looking I through a pillow at him. He looks up annoyed. "It will look amazing" he says giving me a look.

"See" I said.

"Fine" she says. "I'll be back" she adds in.

"No Mason can just turn around he's not even paying attention to us, Mas turn to the wall" I said and he does. I go and sit next to him. "What are you even doing on your phone?" I asked.

"Playing a game" he responds and I laugh.

"K look" she said and I turned and she looks really good.

"Amazing" I grinned.

"Great, we can go now then" she says and I nod I grab my shoes from the side putting them on. Obviously my converse. I also grab my bag and phone and get up. Mason gets up and me and Lydia walk out first. When I get pulled a k into the room.

"You look hot" he says.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad either" I said back he kisses me.

"Your ass in those pants" he shakes his head and I laugh.

"Come on we gotta go" I said he sighs and we leave the dorm.

~

When we got to the frat house it was full people all over the place inside, outsides, upstairs, downstairs, kitchen music was loud people dancing making out vomiting outside getting drinks. All that stuff and it wasn't appealing.

"Lets go get drinks!" Lydia suggest making her way to the kitchen.

"Do you want a drink?" Mason asked me I shook my head.

"I don't think so you can though we do me a designated driver" I said.

"I don't drink and you know that, you can drink all you want babe" he tells me his hand on my waist we get into the kitchen where Lydia is pouring us drinks the music a little muffled in here but people all over the place.

"Are you gonna drink?" Lydia asks. I don't think or know if I should.

"I don't think so" I said.

"What cmon it's a frat party everyone drinks here" she shoves a drink in my hand.

"Carter!" Someone calls Mason's last name or at least that's what I assume. He turns and I do too and there is a tall blonde guy with blue eyes and a wide smile over his lips. It's been a week how does he know everyone pretty much.

"Jacobs" Mason said back.

"So you brought a date...nice" the guy looks at me up and down and I feel Mason squeeze my waist a little which makes me laugh. He gives me a look.