No sleep and the beach

Mason shuts the door after me quietly turning around and kissing me. We make it up to my room. He shuts that door and pushes me against the wall. He slowly trails kisses down my neck my body was damp from being in the water. We stayed in for a while and now it's like 2am.

We go to my bed. He gets on top of me kissing me.

"Maybe I should take a shower" I stop.

"Really Maddie?" He laughs.

"We just went swimming" I stated.

"So what. Do you want to take a shower together instead?" He asks.

"No whatever" I wave it off. He laughs.

"Okay...whatever you want babe" he smirks. I just lean in kissing him.

~

  I hum in the shower rubbing my hair. It was early morning. And I was taking a shower. I couldn't sleep. So I did this. It was 5am. Yup. I just could not sleep. Don't know why.

After my shower. I went back to the room and Mason was sprawled across the bed. I grab some comfortable shorts and a tank top. I put that on. I tie my hair into a high ponytail. I've got bags from not sleeping. Whatever. Mason is gonna be knocked out cold till like 12. But the ting is I don't know when Nathan is coming. Or when we have to pick him. Up. The house was silent. Mom may have left for work or is leaving.

I head downstairs into the kitchen. There she was dressed and making a coffee for work.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey!!" She turns with a smile. "Didn't get to see you. I've been working a lot" she says hugging me.

"I know. You have to take a break" I replied.

"Why are you even up this early?" "It's not your thing" she laughs.

"I actually couldn't sleep. Don't know why" I shrugged. Not like the time difference was that big.

"Oh that sucks" she says. "I wish I could stay with you but I have to work" she says.

"Yeah that's good, I'll see you later though" I said she nods and leaves. I make myself a coffee.

What to do at 5:00 in the morning. Watch tv, go outside. The sun just came out. I could go for a walk. Who wakes up this early regularly. I groan. Maybe I could watch Netflix. Or just lay with mason still. Or maybe even fall asleep.

I make my way upstairs to my room. I get under the covers putting my coffee to the side.i grab my phone going through it. Lila wouldn't be awake. No one would. It's 5am. No one wakes up now. Sleeps too precious for waking up now. I go through Instagram and Snapchat. I sigh sipping my coffee. Masons arm goes around me. How does someone manage to look good doing anything!?  Honestly. I look like a rat wen I sleep. I take a picture of him.

Then I text Lila asking if she wants to go to the beach today. Even though I know she won't be up either. I fall further into the bed my bed on the pillow now and not the headboard. I turn to face Mason. I just stare at him. WHY CANT I SLEEP.

"Maddie...you literally woke me up from staring at me" he groans. "Stop!"

"Ew did you actually just wake up?" I asked.

"Yes...why is that ew. Sorry I can sense if you're raping me with your eyes" he said. "What time is it?" His voice was raspy and tired.

"5:30" I said. His eyes were still closed.

"You're kidding right?" He asks.

"No, I couldn't sleep" I replied.

"Oh my god I hate you for waking me MADDIIEEE" he groans.