Flight

I took a shower put on very light makeup pretty much just my eyebrows. I changed into my sweatpants and this comfy plain white crop top. I wanted to be comfy on our flight. Mason was wearing his usual of course my hair was in a high ponytail. I brought a sweatshirt just in case everything else was packed. It was 5:00 in the morning we said by to everyone mom said she'd drive us because she had work after anyways so that was good. But other than that Nathan was asleep. Lila was at her house asleep everyone was. Beside me and Mason and my mom ready to leave. Nathan and I aren't morning people so we were both tired as fuck and a little quiet besides me freaking out about my stuff. So I made myself a coffee drank that and I was still freaked about all of this. I'm leaving to go to New York with my hot ass boyfriend. How does he look this good at 5:00 in the morning I look like trash. I made sure to pack my earphones, charger, toothbrush, and some things in my backpack that I was bringing as my carry-on.

"Ok, so are you guys all good?" Mom asked. She's as awake as ever. She get sup this early a lot so it makes sense.

"Yes" I nodded Mason was still pretty much half asleep with his hair messy making him look even hotter and his green eyes more green you know.

"K well then let's get going cause we've got a 30 minutes car ride to the airport" mom claps and goes to the car. I stare at the hair for a minute and smile. I worse seeing you in 3 months. Mason intertwines our fingers as we walked out. I looked the door behind me and I said in the front with Mason in the back.

The ride was silent. You could feel the emotional tension. Nathan would be leaving tomorrow for LA and then she'll be working and at home alone which I don't like the thought off.

Before I even knew it we were there.

"Have fun you two, be safe and make sure to take care of each other and be together all the time it's a big city and text me, call me especially when you land I'll probably be working so if I don't reply it's nothing bad have a good flight. I love you I'll see you in winter" she said and I can see the emotion in her eyes she's trying to hide so she doesn't make me cry I know it.

"Ok, you have a good time here text and call me whenever I love you and we'll make sure to be safe. I love you mom" I hugged her for 5 minutes. And she bug Mason also.

"Love you be careful!" She tells us we nods and I smile at her a weak smile as we walk off. I blink back tears that I really don't want to have to deal with. Mason notices cause he grab smh hand kissing it.

"She'll be good" he tells me and I nod. I hope so. She just had work for 3 months then we'll be back to her for a couple weeks then back.

We checked out our luggage went through the security thing and now we're just sitting and waiting for our plane to board.

"So we're gonna be in New York in 5 and a half hours once we get in the plane" I said he nods. We have a none stop plane so it's one way.

"Yeah, the big apple" he says our hands are intertwined and we're sitting just staring at people. I'm starting to freak out. New York is a big city what if we get lost!? What if we i don't know.

"Don't be scared" he says looking at me. I guess he knows that I'm freaking out because we're going to a different city where we know nothing.

"It's hard considering we know nothing in New York and it's scary and big" I said. I sound like a small child. He chuckles at me.

"Maddie we'll be fine, we'll find everything perfectly and we'll do great" he kisses the back of my hand softly and that makes me grin.

"Flight 204 going to New York is now boarding started with small children with parents and on" the attendant says as people with small kids start to get up and board the plane. I've traveled like once before with my mom to visit my aunt who was in the hospital but I was young, other than that nope nothing.