Surprised

Bonus chapter:

It was winter break and I was like what!? 8 and a half months. I was due next month in January. My bump was giant and being pregnant has been a little bit of a hassle considering I have to go to school and work. Me and mason have found an apartment that's not extremely expensive since we're in New York. It's like 30 minutes from the campus though. But that's the least of our worries. But the only problem I have is that I can't go home. I'm 8 months pregnant, and they don't let you after your third trimester. So I'm staying.

"Mason can you please just go. Come on for me" I push him to go back to California for winter break but he's not.

"Maddie. I'm not leaving my pregnant girlfriend alone for Christmas" Mason says.

"But don't you want to see Nathan and Luke and all your friends?" I asked.

"Not without you no. You think I'm gonna just leave you Who do you think I am?" He asks.

"I just want you to be able to have fun instead of staying here" I said.

"I can have fun here with you Maddison" I could tell he was getting annoyed. "What's up with this?"

"Nothing. I just feel bad" I sit down on the small bed we'll be leaving soon to move into our apartment.

"You don't have to Maddie. I have you here" he sits next to me. "We're gonna have an awesome Christmas" He nudges my shoulder with his I look over to him he smiles.

"You're annoying" I smile back. He pulls me close and kisses me.

"You love me" he smiles against my lips.

"Unfortunately. And I'm having your child also it's gonna be hell" I said he laughs.

"Yeah well it's half your kid also" he tells me. We didn't find out the gender of it yet. We wanted it to be a surprise. "Anyways. We should probably get going to our new apartment" he grins.

"Yeah" I nod. "We probably should."

"Wow we're gonna have one giant bed and all to ourselves to do whatever we want" he grins. I stand up and push him lightly he laughs. He grabs my hand pulling me close my belly just out there.

"I'm gonna be in labor in a month. I'm not excited but I also am" I say he laughs again. "It's gonna hurt but I can't wait to see the baby."

"Same. But I'm not gonna be the one in labor" he closes the door after me.

"Yeah do you won't understand" I said he puts his arm around me.

"At least I understand what it feels like to have a hot ass girlfriend that's pregnant" he smirks I blush a bit but roll my eyes.

"Slow your roll mason" I wave him off.

"Hey I'm being nice" he tells me as we get down and to the car.

"Yeah I know, that's why I need you to not be because mason my hormones are on overdrive" I said getting into the car. He does too a smirk on his face.

"Thats great news. Can we do it right here right now?" He asks.

"Uh no. We're in a car, and I'm pregnant uncomfortable" I tell him.

"MADDIE. Now I'm hormones are on overdrive. Why would you say this to me?" He asks.

"We do have an apartment to ourselves now" I said.

"We can't do anything today when we get there" he says I give him a look.

"Why?" I asked.

"Umm..." he pulls out of the parking spot. "We should probably start unpacking and shit" he shrugs.