You're obsessed

I stand there hugging Lila because she's about to leave and I do not want that.

"Ughh! I'm gonna miss you" I groan.

"I know me too" she says we pull away. "3 months" she shrugged.

"Yeah" I nod.

"Babe, we really should go you also have class tonight so" mark comes up.

"It's a sentimental moment mark geez" I said as he puts his arm around Lila.

"Exactly" Lila laughs.

"You guys can FaceTime, call and text plus 3 month isn't long" Mason butts in. I'm surprised he woke up.

"Shut up Mason you know nothing" Lila said.

"I know you'll miss me Lila, you can't deny it" he said to her.

"More like the other way around" she sing songs.

"Can we go!?" Mark whines she rolls her eyes.

"I don't want tooooo" she groans.

"Lila" he groans back.

"Fine, fine" she wave shim off and hugs me again.

"Text me wen you get back so I know you didn't die" I said she laughs with a nod.

"Yeah will do" we pull away from the hug.

"You better you always forget" I point to her she nods.

"I promise" she nods. She looks at Mason. "Mason, you better not do shit to her" she tells him.

"You gave me this talk a while back Lila, I get it you'll beat my ass and cut my balls off" he nods with an eye roll but has an amused grin on his sleepy face.

"Exactly" she said crossing her arms.

"You know you love me, I remember when you used to think I was soooooo hot" he says.

"That was when I was out of my mind and she didn't have a crush on you so remember" she remarks back he rolls his eyes then pulls her into a hug and I smile.

"I'm the one who helped set you up with mark" he tells her.

"Only good thing you've done" she hugs back.

I quickly pull my phone out snapping a pic before the little moment ends.

"Fuck you both I got a picture so now I can hold it against you" I sing song wen they both glare at me.

"Fuck off" Lila tells me.

"Love you and drive safe" i said.

"Love you too" she mutters. "See you later" she waves and they leave. Mason walks back over to the bed and falls onto it.

"Too early" he mutters. "You're coming back to bed right?" He asked.

"I don't know I have 3 hours till class so I guess I could stay awake" I said.

"No sleep with me for another hour or 2" he groaned.

"No I'm awake which is annoying because I won't be able to fall back asleep, as much as I hate being up this early" I said.

"Babyyyyyy" he groans.

"I'm going to brush my teeth" I said.

"You hurt me" he said.

"Wasn't intentional" I sigh. I grab my toiletry bag.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me" he said staring at me while I grab my stuff.